Worries and Fears

Clarke's POV

Lexa left. She left with her people and left us on our own. I haven't seen Bellamy for a long while now and I'm very worried, but I know that somehow he's going to make it. I don't know if Astina got in, or any of the others that went through the reaper tunnel to got inside, all I know is that when they make it those doors are going to open.

Astina's POV

I heard some muffled talking and I sprinted towards the corner, I waited until someone was close to me and I jumped out, sword in hand. But instead of ripping through the persons flesh, it clashed against another sword, looking up Octavia stared back at me and a small smile appeared on her face.

"Nice to see you again." She commented.

"You too." I said and put my sword down.

"Wait you know each other?" My sword went up once again and looked behind Octavia only to see a girl maybe eighteen years old.

"Its okay Astina." Octavia said to me and I looked at her with my eyebrows raised. "She's helping me get Jasper and the rest."

Hesitantly I put my sword down. "Why is he helping us?" I asked Octavia without taking my eyes off the other girl.

"She's Jasper's friend. Apparently we can trust her."

"I can hear you." The girl said.

"Her name is Maya."