Can't Cry

Finn's POV

"They are all gone Bellamy! What? Are you just going to stand here and do nothing? The grounders took them. If you're not going to get them, then you're a coward! A freaking coward!"

They've been gone for days now. There are no traces of them, the only thing that is left is asking the grounders. They must have them. Who else would? Me and Murphy walked towards a grounder village, it's the third one we've been and it's was the closest to our old camp with the drop ship.

"Come on, Murphy!" I yelled at him as he started to walk slower.

I could hear him murmuring things under his breath, when the Ark came down Murphy was one of the first people to get there and Bellamy wasn't happy with that. He was still mad about what happened to Charlotte. And I will admit that I am too, but he's the only one who was willing to help me find Clarke and the rest. I had no other choice.

When we arrived at the village, people started to get out of their hand made homes and started to look at us with hateful eyes. They were smart not to attack us. We had guns and a they had was those shitty arrows, before entering a barn I told Murphy not to hesitate and kill them if they attacked him. He nodded.

We set fire two of their houses before we showed ourselves. Just to make sure they knew who had the greater power here.

Looking around inside I saw many things, that is until I saw a couple of very familiar jackets hanged on the wall. I grabbed a few of them and walked outside, furious.

"Where did you get these?" I asked the first man infront of the group.

"We found them-" He started but I knew he was lying.

"These are my people's clothing! We're are you hiding them!? Tell me!" I said pointing the gun at his chest.

He looked at me and then back at Murphy." We do not. Have. Your. People." He said slowly.

Raging I threw him to the ground and asked over and over. Threatening to kill him and everyone else in the village.

Astina's POV

Me, Bellamy, Clarke and Miller hurried up as I followed the evident tracks of Finn and Murphy. They weren't running but they were walking fast. I was in front of the small group, smelling smoke I looked up and followed it. Hoping to find them before they do something they would regret.

"Do you know where he went? Did he tell you anything?" Clarke asked Bellamy.

We found her today morning long after we noticed Finn's absence. He and Murphy have been in more than one villages, but it looks like they found something in this one.

"I told you already. He didn't say a thing. He just left." Bellamy said.

We all stopped once we heard one shot being fired. And then they increased, I heard screams, chaos. I was the first to react and started to sprint to the source of the sound, I knew it was Finn and Murphy.

"Stop!" I shouted as I got to the clearing that led to the small village.

Finn had already taken down people, they probably didn't try anything.

"Finn? What the hell are you doing?!" Clarke was beside me and approached the boy who looked at her like she was a ghost.

He ran towards her and embraced her with all his might. All of the villagers were inside a pen were they used to put the animals, hurrying I jumped over the small fence and started to untie the horrified people.

"Artigas!" A woman shouted over and over.

Looking over the fence, a few meters away, the limp body of a boy lay on the ground. I could see that he was shot many times, and he did not deserve it.

Many people cried for their losses, blood that shouldn't have been spilled. Walking towards the group, I saw Murphy still holding on to the gun. Out of rage I yanked it off him, breaking the strap and gabbing his collar I pushed him.

"Start walking." I said.

"What's your deal?! Don't be mad at me, be mad at Finn. He was the one who shot them!" He said approaching me in a menancing way.

"He did it out of love. You followed for revenge." I said and once again pushed him." Now go before you end up like them." I warned.

He started to walk angrily away as I could hear him murmuring things under his breath. Turning around I met Finn's gaze, which I returned with a cold stare.

"I'm sorry." He softly said.

"Don't." I said walking away the opposite was to the camp.

Bellamy's POV

None of the others said a thing after Astina left. I could see that what Finn did, hurt her, even though she says she hates them, I know she still has that soft spot for them. They're her people after all.

I followed her footsteps as she desapeared in the green forest. I could see her back, and even though I was going at a fast pace, I could see her just getting further and further away. I started to run, and it finally seemed like I was getting closer to the blonde.

She was very mysterious, moody and often sensitive. She's hard to get to know, and I'm guessing that's why I'm following her right now.

"Astina!" I shouted but she didn't stop or turn around.

I was now close to a sprint and I finally got to her, I was about to grab her shoulder when I saw her stop and start sobbing. I was surprised, it was strange to see her cry, she rarely showed any emotion. I started to walk around her until I was completely infront of the crying girl.

Her head was hanging down, her shoulders shook, and as she cried she barely did any noise.

"Astina?" I softly said as my hand approached her to touch her arm.

Rising her hand she slapped mine away, and looked up at me." Don't touch me."

Her eyes were red and her cheeks were a light shade of pink." I'm sorry about what happened." I said trying to comfort her.

"I barely knew him. I barely knew Artigas, and I still cry. Why?" She said looking away from me." When my dad didn't come back, I somehow knew I wasn't going to see him again. And after all he did for me, I couldn't shed a single tear. And this boy, who I talked to only once? What was he to me? I didn't even know him!" She said.

"Everyone cries, Astina. Once in a while, people cry. Some for no reason, others because they need it. It doesn't have to be when someone dies, or when they're pained. Maybe you just needed it." I said.

She once again turned around leaving me behind.

Oh, no. Not again.

I ran and grabbed her shoulders turning her to me. She looked surprised and for some reason scared. I looked at her shining eyes and we were so close that I could smell her sweet and natural scent. Looking down at her plum coloured lips, I leaned slowly in.

Her eyes didn't leave mine.

She was surprised with my actions.

And I continued to lean in...