Tondisi: Part I

"Are your people coming down?" I asked Bellamy who was still sitting on his bed.

He looked at the ground for a second, then looked back up." Provably, now that they know Earth is survivable they'll come down here as soon as they can."

"Do you want them to come down?" I asked him.

"Yeah, they're my people..." He trailed off like he forgot what he was going to say.

"You don't look like you want them here." I said, feeling my legs tired, I sat on one of the corners of his tent.

"Let's just drop the subject." He said.

"Fine. Then have you been able to talk to them?" I asked once again.

He nodded." Raven is fixing it up so we can talk face to face."

"How does that work?" Here such a thing doesn't exist, we have messaging birds or people who are willing to do the job.

They must have pretty advanced technology.

"Clarke is forcing me to talk to the Chancellor." He admitted.

I decided to leave that subject behind, he was truly acting very strange.

"Now, your turn."

"Who thought you our language?" Bellamy asked.

"My father." I replied.

"From where did he learn it?"

"I don't know."

"Do you know were he's now?"

"No."

He thought for a moment before speaking again." How come?"

"He was captured by the Maunan." I replied looking away from his chocolate eyes.

"Who are the 'Maunan'?"

"The maintain people. My turn."

Bellamy's POV

We keept questioning eachother, and to be honest she was a huge help. She didn't tell me any names of people, or their exact location, all she told me is that they are watching us. And no matter what we cannot let our guard down. After she left, she told me that she'll be back.

I lay down on my bed as the light rays of the sun casted through the tent's thin layer, the warmth of the sun made my tired eyes close and eventually I fell asleep.

*****

I woke up at the sound of teens shouting, and I eventually noticed that someone was inside me tent.

"Bellamy? Wake up." I looked beside me, at the person who was a few feet away from me.

Clarke.

"What is it?" I said in a cranky voice.

"Raven gained connection with the Ark, Jaha is asking for you." She said.

My hart beat increased as I sat up and rested my feet on the ground under me. I ran my fingers through my hair a few times is exasperation and nervousness. Clarke sat beside me and placed a hand on my shoulder, 'Its going to be alright' she said. I nodded, still not completely sure about talking to him.

After the day I planned to run away, all these thoughts have been going through my head...

Will he accuse me of murder, and eventually kill me?

What is he thinking right now?

Is he planning to float me?

What will happen to Octavia if I'm not around?