Inside a Spaceship

All eyes were on me, no one moved, no one said a single word. It was all dead quiet.

"What do we do now?" Murphy asked clearly shocked by my appearance.

"Don't move, and she won't shoot," Bellamy said to the others.

But Clarke was looking at me with a glare, she looked at me like I was a killer, a monster.

"Did you do this to Jasper?" She asked my pointing at the boy on the tree.

I stared at her without saying a thing or moving a single millimeter.

"Maybe she doesn't understand us?" Finn said looking at Clarke.

"Get Jasper down, she won't shoot," Clarke said to Murphy and Finn.

"How are you so sure?" Murphy asked.

"I'm not. Just do it." Clarke said.

The two boys nodded and looked at me but I didn't take my eyes off Clarke. They slowly started to climb the tree their eyes not leaving me.

Then from the corner of my eye, I saw Bellamy take a step forward. I quickly put my hand on one of my arrows on my back and looked at him straight in the eyes, challenging him to take another step.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. He yet took another step.

I took one of my arrows out and placed it on my bow, yet not aiming, I wanna see if he is willing to risk his life.

"What are you doing Bellamy?" Murphy said watching from the tree.

"Shut up. She can shoot an animal but can she shoot humans?" Bellamy said smirking.

I will admit he's brave but not very smart. What does he want anyways?

He took two steps forward now being about five meters away from me, I put my bow up and aimed at his chest.

I can't shoot at humans but I can hurt them.

He took another step this one a bit hesitant but with a determined look on his eyes.

My hand pulled back the string in the bow, so now if I let go he dies, but I'm not willing to take that risk.

If I kill him well have more enemies to watch out for and more are probably coming down here.

He again walked forwards, I can't have him know that I'm weak, so my hand lets go of the arrow. Bellamy widened his eyes not expecting what I just did.

"Bellamy!" Clarke shouted, but instead the arrow struck the ground in front of his feet.

Once he looked down he took a step backward, he wasn't expecting for me to shoot.

The two boys successfully got Jasper down and were watching with wide eyes what I just did.

Then I heard a twig snap behind me, it's like it happened in slow motion. Wells was right behind me, I was focusing too much on Bellamy and Clarke than on Wells. He rose up his hand holding the gun and slammed it against my head.

The throbbing pain only lasted a few seconds because the next I was out cold.

*****

Third person view*

The five teens looked at the girl who was now on the ground, slowly blood started to flow out a wound the gun had just made.

They looked at each other. Each praying someone had an idea but nobody spoke out.

"Ok, what now?" Wells said kneeling in front of the unconscious girl.

"We carry them... All three of them." Clarke said referring to the Panther, The grounder, and Jasper.