Trikru

The tribes are going crazy. Lincoln has disappeared and it has been said that the sky people got him as prisoner.

That's were I'm headed now. And I got a pretty good idea of who did this.

My bow stayed ready in my right hand as I used my left tho move branches and leaves on my way.

I told him not to cross the line...

I sighted loudly in annoyance, I have to get through all this trouble because of him. This is really getting on my nerves.

I turned right and met with a river, I climbed a tree and got to a branch which went far into the river. At least close enough for me to be able to jump to the other side. I carefully stood up almost losing my balance.

Bending my knees I waited until the branch stopped shaking. I gave myself one last push and with all my strength I jumped off the branch.

Oh... Shit!

I landed on the ground just beside the cold water of the river. I rolled over myself so the strength of the jump wouldn't hurt me as much.

I smiled at myself, proudly I stood up and grabbed my bow who fell when I jumped. This was actually the first time I've done this.

I continued running inside the forest, and from all the way over here I could hear the talking and shouting from those annoying teens I thought I would never see again. At least not in friendly manners.

When I got close I slowed down my pace and stopped a few metres away from the now finished wall. I was actually surprised they made this from scratch.

I put my bow away and walked towards the door watching my surroundings careful not o meet one of those teens who I will probably see once I get through those doors.

I climbed a random tree close enough to the camp so I could take a look inside, teens walked around the camp minding their own business. I jumped down from the tree landing behind a tent. Nobody freaked out so they didn't see me. Yet. I waited until two boys were far away enough to not see me. I ducked and ran behind another tent, it was a bit risky because I had to run across the middle of the camp, which by the away there was no cover.

Now, I was pretty close to the ship, were I hope they had Lincoln. I have never been close to him, but I have talked to him a few times before. He has also helped me when I was sick, I must say that I owe him what I'm doing right now. Plus, what could he have done to be captured by Bellamy and his rats?

I was now in front of the drop ship, without hesitation I walked inside. I know they will catch me and maybe even kill me, but Bellamy has crossed a line. If the tree people find out they are torturing him or anything close to that, they will attack.

There inside the ship three boys sat in a circle talking until one of them saw me.

"Holy shit-" He said and looked at me wide eyed.

The two others turned around they both had the same reaction except one of them fell off the chair he was sitting on and backed away from me.

"Bellamy! Come down here right now!" The same boy shouted.

"Not right now, Miller!" Bellamy shouted back.

"We-" Another boy started but was cut off by another voice.

"What is it?" Octavia asked as she moved the curtains from another part of the ship, apparently off limits." Oh, shit."

She looked at me with the same expression as the other's. This is starting to get old.