Lies And Lives

The knife was still held against my throat and Lincoln's eyes didint leave mine. I looked at Bellamy who clenched his jaw and looked at Lincoln clearly waiting for a response out of him.

"Did you get it yet?" A voice was heard and all the heads turned towards it, exept for me.

"No, but I'll eventually get it out of him. Or her." Bellmay said.

The voice was female but it didint sound like any other of the girls that I actually know or heard before. Was she new? If so how did she get here?

I could hear footsteps from behind me and a new figure appeared in from of me. She kneeled and looked at me with no hint of fear in her eyes, she had light chocolate skin, black hair and eyes. Her face was thin but she looked very tough.

"Can you help Finn?" She asked.

"No." I said almost in a whisper.

"Can your friend help him?" She asked referring to Lincoln.

"No." I said a bit more loud than before.

"Sterling, search him." Bellamy said from behind me.

He took the knife away from my throat and I took a small breath. The girl in front of me didint move an inch and stared at me with intense black eyes.

The black haired girl moved away from me, she knew I couldn't help her or Finn. I then felt a hand grab my arm and I instantly stood up, looking at the person I saw it was the mad blonde, Clarke.

"I'll let you go, and you will go down and tell me the antidote Finn needs." She said and I looked at her blankly.

She cut the ropes and forced me down the ladder. Arriving to the first floor she guided me behind the curtains and there in a table lay a trembling Finn, with no shirt and bandage soaked with blood on his right hip.

I walked towards him as Octavia cleaned his face from the sweat and all the dirt.

"I can't do anything." I said and they both looked at me.

"You have to know something, anything." Octavia said.

I looked at her and then back at Finn, and shook my head from side to side.

"Has Raven contacted the Ark yet?" Clarke than asked.

Then all of the sudden low grunts of pain rang through the ship. There were shouts and more rumbling.

I don't even want to know what they're doing to Lincoln.

"Yeah, we are just-." Octavia said but was cut off by a static kind of noise.

The three of us looked at a metal box which emitted this strange on going noise. Then when everything was more quiet we could hear a muffled voice that seemed to repeat the same thing over and over.

Clark ran towards it and pressed a button." This is Clarke, can you hear me?"

The muffled voice continued.

"This is the 100, can you hear me,?"

"Clarke?" The radio said and it turned back to static.

"Mom? Is that you? Mom?" Clarke said in a hurry." I need help. Answer me please. "

"Clarke... Need...right...Clarke?" The voice keept on talking but only some world's were clear enough to understand.

Out of no were the black haired girl from before appeared from behind me and walked straight towards the radio. She fixed a few things, she lifted the devise up and fixed up a few wires, plugging some on and unplugging others. She grabbed the antenna and slowly moved it to the right seeing as the static grew louder she turned it to the left. Now many voices could be heard, a woman and maybe two men but I couldn't tell.

"Hello? This is the hundred, over." She said." This is the hundred, we need help, over."

She repeated it one more time before a man's voice rang through the radio.

"This is the Ark, could you identify yourself?" He asked.

Now Clarke stepped in." I'm Clarke Griffin, I need to contact my mother, Abigail Griffin, she's a doctor. "

The engineer girl walked towards the table and stood on the other side of me. She looked at me with blank eyes, now that we were both on our feet I could tell that I was taller than her, not much, but it was noticeable.

"You need to ask your...friend up there, how to help Finn." She said." Or Bellamy, will end up killing him."

I looked at her briefly before looking back at Finn, his face reflected pain and discomfort." His not my friend." I barely whispered.

I could hear her huff in annoyance and desperation. She walked around the table and stood in front of me, I looked into her defying eyes as she looked right back at mine. I don't think me and her will ever get to talk without having a stare down.

"Don't make me hurt you." She warned me.

Silence fell upon us two as Clarke and Octavia keept working on Finn.

"He will not speak unless he wants to, hurting me, will do nothing." I said.

Right then, Octavia stood up, knife at hand. She walked towards the ladder and turned back to us." Take care of him, I'm getting that cure." She desapeared on the second floor.

What is she going to do?

Finn keept groaning and trembling in pain, it even hurt me to see him like this. But all I could do was look at him. Clarke keept calling the engineer girl Raven, so I guess I know her name now, I must say it was a very pretty name. My eyes followed the two girls work on trying to help the pained boy.

I heard a thud behind me, I looked over my shoulder to see Octavia gripping her bleeding arm. My eyes widened for a second, thinking Lincoln freed himself and was killing every and each person on the second floor, but that seemed very unlikely. After I saw the small bag in her injured arm's hand, I knew Lincoln gave in. He has feelings for the girl, even when Bellamy held a knife against my throat, he didn't react.

"Oh my God. What happened?" Clarke asked not leaving Finn's side.

"I told you. I was getting the cure." She answered with a small grin.

Raven grabbed the bag and handed it to Clarke, I walked over to Octavia. I moved her hand from her bleeding wound and I took a look at it. It wasn't deep, which was good, but it had some kind of thin green liquid mixed in her blood.

"I need some of that. Octavia hold your hand down." I said.

Walking over to them I grabbed a small amount of green leaves out from a pot. I smashed it with my fingers and once again walked towards Octavia. I grabbed her arm and slowly rubbed the leaves on the wound, she winced in pain. Grabbing a small needle and a piece if thread I held it just above her wound.

"Sit down. This will hurt a bit." I said.

She nodded and sat against a wall, I kneeled in front of her and slowly made small stitches. Cut, stitch, knot. Cut, stitch, knot. Cut, stitch, knot. Now angry footsteps ran down the ladder, jumping down on the last few. I didn't need to look to see who it was, I already knew Bellamy.

"What were you thinking?" He asked Octavia.

"I was thinking of saving Finn." She said.

He huffed annoyed. Today wasn't a lucky day for him, a lot happened, form having his sister lost to having and torturing a grounder. And almost killing me.

"Why are you still here?" Bellamy asked me.

"You don't let him go, I'm staying here." I said.

"He's not going anytime soon."

"Then, I'm not either."

I looked up at him as I knotted the last stitch on her arm, I cut the thread and stood up faceing the angry Bellamy.

"And if you touch him again, I swear you'll be the next one to get hurt. Watch your back Bellamy, there are many hunters targeting you."

✖✖✖

Don't forget to vote and comment!