From The Sky

Me and Bellamy bumped into two kids, Monroe and a boy by the name of Sterling. They must of ran away during the fight because they didn't have a scratch on them. I could feel their eyes on me as me and Bellamy walked in front of them, they didn't say much and it was a good thing that their footsteps weren't as loud as Bellamy's, its almost as if he wanted to be found by a grounder or worse. When I heard a grunt I hid behind a bush, Bellamy, Monroe and Sterling followed closely my lead.

A man- grounder, was riding a brown and white horse, but behind him, Finn, as tied by his hands and helplessly following the man who might be guiding him to his death. I'm badly injured but if I get close enough to him i might be able to see a blind spot and attack him, but if I want to do this it must be now. I don't know if he has called a backup for them, after all he was one of the very few to get out of there alive.

I started to walk towards the man, but a hand stopped me from getting any closer. I looked annoyingly over my shoulder only to meet Bellamy's gaze."Let me go, I need to get Finn." I said to him in harsh whisper.

"You're not going anywhere with that wound, you're going to get yourself killed. If that happens your no good for anyone, so wait here, me, Sterling, and Monroe will go. Three against one, easy win." He said, I sighted in frustration but backed up, giving the three more space.

"If the three of us attack at the same time he'll have no chance, Monroe you get Finn, me and Sterling will take care of the grounder." The two younger teens were looking at each other, clearly worried and scared." Ready?" Bellamy asked.

Sterling was about to say something but Bellamy cut him off." One... Two... Three!" Bellamy let out a battle cry as he charged for the grounder, who was trying to get a hold of his nervous horse.

As for the two kids, they didn't move an inch, they just looked at each other wondering on what to do. I growled in frustration as they both turned to look at me, I stood up and ran towards Bellamy and the grounder who were already beating each other on the ground. I yanked the masked man up as he was choking Bellamy, causing my side to hurt even worse, if that was possible. I ran towards Finn as Bellamy was already on his feet fighting off the grounder.

"Thanks for coming back for me." He said in a raspy voice.

"You wouldn't leave someone behind if they were alive, would you?" I answered and he smiled at me.

A gun shot distracted me and I looked behind me. At first I thought they were the mountain men, they are the only ones who use guns, but when I saw people dressed like Skaikru, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. But when they pointed those metal things at me, my eyes widened and expected a shot to be fired. "No! Stop!" Finn stood between them and me, as Bellamy ran towards the armed men trying to stop them from firing.

"Who is she?" The man on the front of the group asked harshly still pointing the gun at me.

"She helped us with the battle against the grounders. She saved Jasper, Clarke, Finn, me- if she wasn't here more people would have died than they already have. She can still help us, she lived with the grounders and she knows these forests better that we'll ever do." Bellamy said, but the guns were still raised.

"What's your name?" He asked.

I moved so I was beside Bellamy, away from their protection." Astina."

"Why did you help them?" He asked once again.

"Because I hate those people as much as they do. And provably as much as you will." I said.

He slowly put his gun down, and looked at all of us. Monroe and Sterling were already out of their hiding spot and helping Finn finish untying himself." Camp is just a few minutes away. If you really trust her then we will too, but if she makes a single mistake we will kill her." His words got harsher at the end, but I nodded he has every reason on Earth to kill me.

I walked with the group, but I started walking slower as I started to feel light headed, I wobbled around for a bit and stopped walking." Hey, are you okay?" Bellamy asked from behind me.

I nodded and was about to take another step when my leg gave away, I fell but was caught just before I hit the ground. My green eyes meet the chocolate ones I strangely knew so well, and they somehow looked beautiful. I could see his mouth moving as black figures started to surround us, but I couldn't hear a single word he said, the last thing I saw was the sun shining through the leaves and just like that my vision turned black and fell inside a never ending tunnel.

Clarke's POV
Thirty minutes before-

I was the first one to come out of the ship. My eyes fanatically looked around for the two boys who were left behind, the rest of the teens were taking care of the grounder who got inside. The camp was completely incinerated and destroyed nothing was left, all of our hard work was gone, most of the wall was down, the parts that stayed up looked like they would break if a butterfly were to rest on them.

Burned skeletons were everywhere, they looked like they died a million years ago. My eyes got watery as I saw no sign of the boys.

Astina.

Maybe she got them out? Unless they met with another grounder." We'll find them, Astina got them out and they are probably on their way back." Jasper said.

I was about to answer when a green fog evolved me, I started to cough and I eventually started to feel my legs giving out, I fell to the ground as the fog made me more and more tired. My eyes closed as I saw a huge figure get closer and closer to me and it did not look human.