Our Home

After a long discussion between Clarke and Bellamy, a vote was taken and decided we would go find the people Lincoln told us about who hopefully would help us. We divided ourselves I into two groups, the ones who would protect and be able to give up their lives for the rest, and the ones who would just follow them.

"Astina will go to the front and walk beside Clarke, they will guide you there." Bellamy instructed the teens." I'll be at the back with Miller, now move!"

I walked directly infront of the hole group of teens, seeing as no one else would walk beside me I keept on walking leading all of the people behind me. I had my bow and my left hand and I was constantly looking around, mostly up. I didint hear any chatter from behind me, which was good, the only thing was their footsteps, they stepped on twigs and made such loud sounds that it almost made me think they did it on purpose.

When I heard a fait rustle of leaves, I kneeled down on one knee and grabbed an arrow. I stayed quiet for a second seeing as the mass of teens behind me stopped walking. When a leaf fell from a tree my arrow immediately pointed towards the branch from where it fell. And without me even noticing a flash of light moved quickly right behind me, I noticed then it wasn't aiming at me.

I heard gasps from behind me, turning my head I saw a boy lying on the floor with a knife crossing from his forehead to his lips. This was probably done by a scout.

"Too late! Back to camp! NOW!" I shouted and the teens didn't think twice before running back towards the safe walls of their camp.

Bellamy and a few other boys stayed behind to protect the on coming kids, rushing inside hoping they wouldn't be next. I stopped a few metres away from the wall, and pointed my arrow up. When I saw movement on one of the branches I moved and instantly shot my arrow. Seeing as I missed, I started to walk backwards, with another arrow ready to shoot.

Once I was inside Bellamy was the first to come to me." What are you going to do? " He whispered.

I told him before that I would help him protect his people and help them get West. But I never promised to fight for his people. One thing is for sure, after escaping from their camp, helping the sky people and shooting a Trikru, provably almost killing him, I doubt they'll trust me anymore. If I accept to fight for them, the next time I bump into a Trikru village I'll be killed in the spot.

"I'll fight." I whispered back, he nodded.

"Here." Bellamy handed me a blue and black jacket close to the one Finn was wearing." I don't want to shoot you because they thought you were a grounder."

I nodded. Grabbing the jacket, he walked away immediately ordering around the teens to get ready to fight and protect the camp. I took off my jacket and threw it on the ground, putting on the one Bellamy gave me I once again grabbed my bow and arrows. Bellamy already was giving out guns and ammunition to all the kids, he told them were they would be positioned, I was on the east side with a bunch of other kids.

"Follow me." I said as I walked inside the tunnel they used to sneak out of camp.

I leaned against a wall and peeked outside. When I was sure I was safe I walked out and made the other four run towards the rectangular hole that was supposed to be our base, I was the last so I jumped in and sat down beside the others. They were panting and I could already see they were scared to death about what was about to happen.

"Alright, you're going to stay down. You do not shoot, run away or start shouting for help until I say so. Got it?" I said and they nervously nodded." I'll make sure that all four of you get out of this alive, but you will follow my orders."

"East hole, are you there?" Bellamy asked through the walkie talkie.

A boy quickly tossed it to me as I pressed the button on the side." Yes, we're ready."

I stood up, facing the forest, I placed my bow right infront of me." Stand up." I said and the four hesitantly did as told.

"Do you have a visual?" Finn asked, I think he was on the north hole while Bellamy was West.

"No, at least not yet. They won't take long until they attack." I informed them.

"I have something!" Miller shouted, he was facing south.

"Are there many?" Bellamy said back.

"I'm counting five, six, no wait seven. They just keep on appearing out of no were!" He said.

"Are they far?" Finn asked.

"I'd say forty or fifty meters away, pretty far but I can see them." He said.

"Okay, stay calm, hide so they don't see you." I said.

"Too late. They're looking straight at us!" Shots were now heard, as the people beside me looked at me wooriedly.

"Miller! What's happening out there!?" Bellamy asked.

"I see one!" I looked to my right and saw the boy on my far right pointing at a black figure with his gun, ready to shoot.

"Bellamy! Get ready, they'll come your way next!" I shouted as I grabbed one of my arrows.

I didn't hear his response as I pointed my arrow up, directly at the black figure not far away from us. It moved from tree to tree looking for cover, slowly getting closer to us. I quickly jumped out of the hole, still staying down. The four people beside me tried to grab a hold of his movements and finally shoot him down.

I pointed in between two trees, waiting for him to cross to the next tree so I could finally get rid of him.

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

Now!

I let go of my arrow just as he was about to reach the next tree. He stopped dead on his tracks, fell to his knees, and landing face first on the ground. I lowered my bow, and once again jumped beside the boy.

"Nice shot." He said.