Dream or a note?

Wew! 2000 reads! Thanks alot! ♡♡♡

Your P.O.V

It's late evening. Most of the Gryffindor students are sleeping. I'm sitting at the common room, staring at the fire in fireplace. Harry and Ginny are at the hospital. Ron and Hermione are sleeping at their bedrooms. A lovely silence is surrounding me. Suddenly I hear someone or something walking towards me.

I turn around. There is no one. Or so I think.

I look at the floor and notice Hermione's cat Crookshanks. It's looking at me tiredly.

"Come Crookshanks." I whisper and pat the sofa. Crookshanks jumps on the sofa and starts to purr. I pet Crookshanks and it keeps purring quietly. Then it starts to sleep next to me. I pet Crookshanks for a long while in all peace, untill I start to feel sleepy.

I gently pick up sleeping Crookshanks and carry it to girl's bedroom. I put it slowly on Hermione's bed. Then I take off my pajama and go to my bed. I fell asleep and see a weird dream. It's maybe the weirdest dream I've ever seen.

*Dream*

I open my eyes. I'm standing in a forest. It's dark. I turn around and see Harry. He is standing alone and he is staring at me. Then I notice something weird.

Harry is wearing Slytherin's schoolsuit.

"Will you choose me?" Harry asks. "What do you mean?" I ask. Harry walks few steps towards me. "Will you choose me?" Harry asks again.

Now I know what he means. He is asking, will I choose him as my boyfriend.

I don't know what should I do. After all what he did, I want to abandon him...but something inside me doesn't let me to do so.

Harry walks to me and pushes me against a tree. He walks to me and puts his forehead against mine. I can feel his warm breath on my skin. I start to breath faster.

"I know that you want to say no...but think it again sweetheart..." Harry whispers. "Why should I think it again?" I ask.

"Think how perfect we are for each other. We are brave. We are powerful. We are smart. We don't need a all knowing mudblood to solve our problems. We don't need a blood traitor to be the third wheel in everything what we do. We could run away from school and have a great, happy life. Together we could do whatever we want. Just me and you." Harry whispers.

I push Harry away.

"You're not that Harry who I know. You're not that Harry who I could...be with." I say.

Then I see another Harry running towards me. He is wearing Gryffindor's schoolsuit.

"Don't choose him." Gryffindor-Harry says.

Gryffindor-Harry walks next to Slytherin-Harry. Then the Gryffindor-Harry walks to me.

"Don't choose him. Don't choose me. Choose freedom." Gryffindor-Harry whispers.

"I don't want to choose freedom. I want to...choose you." I whisper.

Then the Slytherin-Harry starts to slowly fall apart.

"No! Why did you choose him? I had everything! He has nothing! With me you could had everything you want! Fame, mansions, freedom, anything!" Slytherin-Harry shouts.

"But you don't have one thing. You don't have love. I don't need fame. I don't need mansions. I need someone who really cares and loves me. And I need my friends. You can call them mudbloods and blood traitors, but they still are my friends. Always." I say.

*End of the dream*

I wake up. It's still night. I notice that my pulse is high and I'm sweating. I can feel my heartbeat all over my body. I put my blanket and pillow on another side of my bed and I get up for a while to cool down. I sit for a while, then I lay down, take my pillow and blanket and start sleeping.

~6 hours later~

I wake up. I get up and dress up. Somehow it feels like today would be holiday, even it's a normal day at school. Or well, nothing is normal anymore, if you ask me.

I go to the Great Hall for brakefast. There is just a couple of students now. I sit at Gryffindor's table and eat. I feel lonely, because I don't have any friends around me now. Hermione and Ron are sleeping, Harry and Ginny are at hospital. Luna is sitting at Ravenclaw's table with her friends. She looks happy and carefree. I hope that I could be like her.

Happy and carefree.

~7 hours later~

I'm sitting at the libary doing my homework. I can't focus. Something is disturbing me, but I don't know what. Maybe I'm just fantazing.

I keep doing my homework, untill I'm done. I pack my books and walk to the common room. While I walk, I realize what was disturbing me at the libary.

It was my dream about Harry.

But what is the disturbing thing in the dream?

I arrive to the common room. I go to bedroom, throw my bag on my bed, get back to the common room and sit down on the sofa.

After a while Ron and Hermione join me. I smile to them to say 'hi' but I say nothing. They sit next to me.

"Hey, something wrong?" Ron asks. "No, I'm just thinking about a weird dream I saw last night." I answer. "What kind of dream?" Hermione asks. Then I explain everything what I saw last night.

"Well..that was a weird dream." Ron says. "By the way, could it mean something? Like could it be a...note or something?" I ask. "Maybe." Hermione says. "What are you going to do with Harry?" Ron asks. "No idea. I need a while to think about it." I say and get up. Then I walk to bedroom.

I sit on my bed. I seriously don't know what should I do with Harry. I need to do the decision. Gosh...how hard can this be?