Epilogue

~7 years later~

Your P.O.V

I'm sitting on my couch. I'm writing a letter for my parents. When I finish the letter, I scroll it and tie it on Pearl's leg. Then I take Pearl out and tell it to fly to my old home. Then Pearl leaves.

I moved to London one year ago. I'm living in a small house nearby London's centre with my flatmate Ashley. Luckily she is a witch too, so I don't have to act a muggle.

Ashley went to dinner with his boyfriend, Brandon. He is a very handsome guy, a real gentleman and a really funny guy. He is a good friend of mine.

I'm pretty bored, so I decide to go outside for a walk. I put on a white winter jacket, jeans, grey scarf, white wool beanie, blue mittens and brown winter shoes.

I grab my keys and wallet and walk out. I lock the door and then start to walk towards the city centre.

While I'm walking, a lovely smell of fresh bakings fills up my nose. I look at my left side and notice, that a new bakery has been opened today. I decide to visit there when I'm going back towards home.

I walk past a graveyard. I see dozens of small lights all around the graveyard.

People have taken candles to the graves. The small lights looks so beautiful in the middle of snow.

I walk to the city centre. I decide to go to a small cafe.

I buy a cup of hot chockolate with whipped cream and marshmallows. With the hot chockolate I buy a cheese sandwitch.

I find an empty table and eat my sandwitch and drink my hot chockolate in peace.

When I have eaten my snack, I leave a small tip and leave the cafe.

I walk around the city centre for a while, just staring at the shop's windows. I ponder what should I buy for Ashley as her birthday gift. Her birthday is in a week.

I decide to go look for her gift later. I'm feeling quite tired, so I decide to walk back home.

When I'm walking past the graveyard, I see a young woman sitting on a bench in front of the graveyard. She is crying. I feel always bad if I see someone crying. I go sit next to the woman.

"Excuse me, could I help you somehow?" I ask kindly.

"I'm afraid that you can't." the woman says quietly.

"Have you lost someone reasonly?" I ask.

"A very dear friend of mine died exacly seven years ago." the woman tells.

"Oh, I'm very sorry for you." I say.

Suddenly the woman's phone rings. She answers the call.

"Hi. No, I'm just walking towards home. Okay. See you in a bit. Love you too Ron." the woman says.

The woman closes her phone and puts it in her jacket's pocket.

"I need to go now. My boyfriend is waiting for me." the woman says and looks at me.

"Thank you for your support. I guess that you knew how I felt." the woman says.

"I have lost a friend too, eight years ago." I tell.

"That must have been horrible." the woman says.

"It was horrible indeed." I say.

"By the way...you look pretty much like the friend of mine I lost. You could have been almost twins." the woman says.

I look at the woman in her eyes. Suddenly a serie of flashback comes in my mind. On every single flashback I see one girl. She looks like the woman who is sitting next to me, but she looks just younger.