Perfect start, horrible ending

I'm wondering what clothes should I put on. I have just few minutes before I should be meeting Harry outside. He hasn't been here for the whole day. I wonder where he has been...

I decide to put on jeans, a white sweater, a long, deep blue quilted jacket, a white scarf, grey mittens, a white wool beanie and brown winter shoes.

I leave my hair untied. I change my clothes and tie my shoestrings.

"(Y/n) where are you going?" Hermione asks. "I'm going outside, just walking around the forest with...Harry." I answer.

"Okay, enjoy your time." Hermione says and winks her eye.

I step outside and I notice Harry standing just outside of the forest. When I'm walking towards him, I notice how well he has dressed up.

He is wearing a long black wool coat, blue jeans, black shoes, Gryffindor's scarf and black gloves. He is leaning against a big tree, but when he sees me, he pushes himself away from the tree and walks slowly towards me.

"Hi." Harry says. "Hi." I answer. "Wow...you look beautiful when your hair is open." Harry says. "Do you mean that I'm otherwise ugly?" I ask and rise my another eyebrow. "No, of course not. You're always pretty. That's just better kind of look for you." Harry says.

"Shall we go?" Harry asks and grabs my hand. Then we start walking to the forest.

"Where were you this day? I didn't see you even once before this." I ask. "I was at London. I had to..take care of few things." Harry answers. "You had alot of work to do, if it took a whole day." I say. "Indeed." Harry answers.

We walk for a long while and chat about almost everything between ground and sky. All of sudden, Harry stops.

"I want to show you one place." he says and starts to lead me deeper into the forest.

Soon we arrive to a small clearing. When I look around, it seems like just a normal clearing, but after a while I notice something.

Few meters away from me is a flat, low stone. On top of it is a red rug. On the rug shines few candles.

"Come." Harry says. I follow him to the stone and sit on the rug.

"You have been here all day, haven't you?" I ask when I'm looking around. "Yes..I've been here all the time. I couldn't tell it to you earlyer, it would had spoiled my suprise." Harry answers.

Harry takes a small basket behind the stone. He lifts it on the stone and sits next to me.

"I wanted to take you somewhere, where we could be in peace." Harry says. "This is a perfect place." I say.

Harry opens the basket and takes a small box. He gives the box to me.

"I wanted also to give this for you." Harry says.
"Oh Harry...thank you." I answer and open the box.

Inside of the box is a necklace. It has silver chain and a silver ring, witch has a small red crystal in the middle of it.

"This is so beautiful!" I sigh. "That was the only one witch was enough beautiful for you." Harry says. "May I?" he asks and takes the necklace from the box and puts the necklace on my neck.

We stare each other for a while. When our eyes meet, Harry grabs my hand. He holds it for a long while.

"Why did you decide to take me here?" I ask. "I thought that you would like this place. Peaceful place in forest." Harry answers.

"You were right. I really love this place." I say. "Nice that you like." Harry says.

"By the way, are you feeling hungry? I brought something to eat for us." Harry asks.