Why always you?

"Hey look, I think she's waking up." I hear someone saying.

I open my eyes carefully. I don't see the environment witch I expected. I don't see the white walls of hospital.

I see the walls of Hagrid's hut.

I'm laying on a mattress on the floor. I have a hard headache. Then I remember what happened.

I see Ginny sitting on the floor next to me. She is holding a bag full of snow against her cheek and nose.

"Hey." I say. "Hey..." Ginny answers. "You're okay?" she asks. "Almost. You?" I ask. "I'm okay." Ginny answers.

"Is she awake?" I hear Hagrid asking. "She just woke up." Ginny answers.

"Harry, (Y/n) woke up." Hagrid says quietly for some reason. "Mmmhh..." I hear Harry mumbling. Then he walks next to me.

Harry is wearing a t-shirt, so I can see that he took some damage during the wrestling match against Draco. His arms are actually covered in bruises and he has a black eye.

"Hi." I say. "Hey." Harry says and sits down.

"What happened after I passed out?" I ask.

"After Goyle took you out, I tried to run away. He caught me quite easily and threw me on the ground. He punched me few times before Harry got him off me. Then Malfoy ran away with Goyle and Crabbe." Ginny tells.

"Why did that even happen?" I ask. "Draco thought that I cheated on him, even I didn't. Honestly, I did not do it." Ginny tells. "We believe you." I say.

"I think that he just got a crush on someone else and didn't get any better ideas to break up with me than this..." Ginny says. "That wouldn't be a suprise..." Harry says.

"Thanks for helping me. I have no idea what would be happening to me now without you." Ginny says. "No worries. I'll always help my friends if I can." I say and smile.

"You'd like a cup of tea?" Hagrid asks. "Yes please." I answer. "Harry, Ginny?" Hagrid asks. "No thanks." Harry answers. "I'll take, thanks." Ginny answers.

What's wrong with Harry? He is staying quiet and looks sad. I wonder what's the problem...

Bit later Hagrid gives me and Ginny our teas and we drink them. After that we thank Hagrid for his help and leave.

We walk to the common room. Ginny joins her classmates and Harry goes to his quiddich practise. I decide to go to the bedroom and read my book.

I read the book for a long while. Then I put it back in my suitcase and walk back to the common room to see, if anyone of my friends would be there.

Ron is sitting alone on the couch. I go sit next to him.

"Hi." I greet. "Hey." Ron says. "Where are the others?" I ask. "Harry went to bedroom and I don't know at all where Hermione is. Maybe at libary." Ron answers. "Okay." I say.

"Do you have any ideas why Harry is so upset?" I ask. "No." Ron answers. "I go try to find Mione. Do you come?" Ron asks and gets up. "I'll stay here." I answer. Then Ron leaves.

I sit alone. I wonder why Harry was so upset. Was his studies going bad? Did he fail at quiddich?

Or maybe...is it about me?

"Hey (Y/n)." a voice says suddenly.

Harry has sneaked next to me. He sits down. He still looks somehow sad. I must ask what's wrong.

"Hey...what is it?" I ask. "Nothing, I'm fine." Harry says. "No you're not." I say.

Harry sighs.

"I'm just thinking...why it must be you who always gets hurt the most? I'm scared for you...I don't want to lose you." Harry mumbles.

"It's not always me." I say. "Usually then." Harry says. "Not even usually." I say.

"Why then everything bad happens to you all the time? Don't you get it that someone wants to get rid of you? This person wants you dead (Y/n)!" Harry almost yells.

I stay silent. I replay all of the weird stuff witch has happened during this year.

Every single one of them has touched me somehow.

Someone really wants me dead...and we all know who it is.

We all have known it for too long time.

"We all really know who wants me dead Harry. We all know it, so why you can't say it?" I ask. "It's better to keep it as a secret." Harry says.

At that moment Ron walks in the common room with Hermione. They sit next to me and Harry.

"You're looking quite serious. What has happened?" Hermione asks. "We have just been pondering one thing..." Harry says. "What thing?" Ron asks.

"Why it's always (Y/n) who gets hurt the most, even in those things witch don't have anything to do with the text?" Harry asks.

"Why indeed..." Ron says. "Harry, I said not al-" I say, but Harry stops me. "Always. Don't try to deny it. It's true and you know it." Harry says.

I sigh. I'm so frustraded. I just hope that they won't start to watch after me like I'd be some kind of a baby...

"Seriously...I wasn't hurt the most each in that case when I and Hermione found Ginny. Or when Malfoy shot Ron." I say. "Still..." Harry says quietly. "Still what?" I ask frustraded.

"Still you're getting hurt badly on every time." Harry says. "That's my fault on those cases!" I say angrily. "How so?" Hermione asks.

"For example when I got to the hospital after I argued with Hermione, it was all MY fault. It was ME who decided to...do something so stupid." I say. "You can't blame yourself each from the last time..." Ron says.

"Oh yes I can! It's my fault that someone hates ME so much that this person wants to KILL ME!" I yell and walk angrily to bedroom.