Decision?

I'm walking towards hospital to see Ginny and maybe Harry. I don't know can I talk to him. My thoughts and feelings are one big mess right now. I'm wondering could my dream about two Harrys be a note about how I feel and what I should do. If it was a note, it means that I would choose him, but after all things he did...it's not that simple anymore.

I arrive to the hospital. I walk in and see Ginny chatting with Draco. Then I look at Harry. He is sleeping.

I walk to Ginny and Draco. Draco looks at me annoyed, Ginny looks at me happily.

"What are you doing here?" Draco asks. "Well, I came here to see my friend. Did you forget that she has some other friends too?" I say and laugh a bit. "No I didn't, but we had a private conversation." Draco says. "Private conversation in a public place? That doesn't make sense." I say.

Draco seems pretty annoyed. He clearly hates me.

Draco gives a quick kiss on Ginny's cheek, says goodbyes to her and leaves.

"Thanks (y/n), I couldn't actually stand him anymore." Ginny says releaved. "How so?" I ask. "He tried to be 'a perfect boyfriend'." Ginny says. "And if I'm not wrong, he failed it." I say. "Exacly." Ginny says and laughs a bit.

"So, how are you?" I ask. "Pretty good, madam Pomfrey said that I will get out of here in few days." Ginny says. "That's good news." I say. "You're right. I can't wait to get back in my normal life and see all of my friends." Ginny says.

Normal life. I have totally forgot how does it feel. No fear of your friends getting killed, no troubles of choosing between staying or leaving someone who is maybe your boyfriend after he whacked your friend.

I miss that kind of life. I miss it too much. Now I'm mentally shouting, screaming and crying. If my request of getting here as a transformation student wouldn't been accepted, I could now have a normal life. I wouldn't never been friends with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny or Luna. I wouldn't had seen the text in train. I wouldn't have a mystery messing my life and turning it upside down.

Even the mystery is a big problem, now Harry is the biggest problem for me. I just don't know what to do.

"(y/n), is everything alright?" Ginny asks. "Yeah, everything is alright." I say quickly. "No, everything is not alright with you. Can you tell what's wrong?" Ginny asks. "Maybe, maybe not. It depends about you." I say. "How so?" Ginny asks. "If you can promise that you won't get mad about it, I can tell it. Otherwise no." I say.

"I promise to not get mad about it, whatever it will be." Ginny says.

Then I start telling about all things what happend between me and Harry. Ginny stays silent and keeps her promise. After I finish telling about my problem, Ginny stares at me. I hope that there isn't going to be more any more madness witch would twist my life.

"Well, I was somehow expecting something like that. I noticed something weird at him on that moment when he saw you first time. At school he didn't be with me so much anymore. Ron told me every day how Harry was looking at you. I'm not suprised at all." Ginny says.

"Now the problem is do I be with him after he attacked you or do I leave him even we haven't been together yet." I say. "What does your heart say?" Ginny asks. "It says that I should be with him." I say. "Could you agree with your heart?" Ginny asks. "I would like to, but part of me disagrees with my heart. It says, that it will take me into more trouble." I answer.

"Maybe you should give him a chance, but you both should be careful." Ginny says. "That sounds good as an idea, but I'm still feeling uncertain." I mumble. "I understand, but trust me. Harry is a good person. He will show you how much he cares about you. In a good way, of course." Ginny says.

I stay quiet for a while. How hard can this be? There is just two options: yes or no. I know that I can trust on Ginny, but..I still keep feeling uncertain. Perhaps it's because this would be my first time being someone's date and I need to make the decision (But as you may know, there is some twist!)

"Everything okay?" Ginny asks. "Yea...sort of." I answer. "It's your decision, but you can count on my words about Harry." Ginny says.

"That's why I'm so uncertain! This would be my first time being with someone like this and I need to make the decision. Or well, making the decision wouldn't be as hard as it is now, if someone wouldn't been so stupid!" I half yell.

"Calm down (y/n), it's going to be fine." Ginny says peacefully.

I start to cry. I bury my face into my hands. Now I just want to forget this and everything else. I want to jump into nothingness and die. I just can't take this anymore.

Ginny's P.O.V

"(y/n), it's fine. I'm sorry if you felt that I was somehow forcing you to do some kind of decision. I just tried to help you." I say trying to calm (y/n) down.

"What's going on?" I hear someone asking. I look around and see Harry sitting on his bed, witch is opposite me.

"Can't you see? Didn't you hear?" I ask annoyed. "I can see that (y/n) is crying, but I just woke up, so I don't know why." Harry answers. "Well, if you know what I mean, she has a decision to make, but because of few reasons, she doesn't know what to do. I tried to help, but...you can see what happend." I tell.

Harry blushes. Obiviously he knows what I'm talking about. Then he sighs, gets up and walks to me.

"(y/n), can we talk?" Harry asks quietly. (y/n)'s reaction to Harry's question is suprising: She quickly stands up and runs out of hospital.

"Harry, I think that you should go after her. She is in shock because of her emotions." I say. "Oh really?" Harry asks sarcastically and runs after (y/n).