Back together

James's POV
It's the day after Riley's birthday and I really want to see her. Since it's a Saturday and we only have dance in the late afternoon, I decide to make her a little surprise and show up at her house.
When the door opens, I am greeted by Emily, who smilies when she sees me.
"Well, good morning, James. You're up early today, hum? Dance is only later... I think your ahead of yourself."
She tells me keeping the door half-closed.
"I know, I know. I just wanted to see your sister... I..." I say, trying to convice her. She giggles and shakes her head.
"She is still in her bedroom... I think she is asleep... I am going out in a few minutes, so... Behave!!! Alright?" She asks lifting her left brow with a dead serious look on her face.
I nod "Of course, Emily."
"Good! And if you hurt my little sister again, I swear you will never dance again in your life if it depends on me... Understood?"
I nod again. Emily is one year older than me and she kind of indimitades me sometimes...
She smiles. "Now, go and surprise her."
I climb the stairs and reach Riley's room. Her door is slightly open and I can see her sleeping in her bed. I smile at her image and get in the room, shuting the door.
The slight sunligh which comes through her window is hitting her hair, making it glow, leaving her locks golden. She has her back to me, so I can't see her face.
I think about waking her up but soon give up.
I take off my shoes and get in bed with her, wrapping my arms around her small body. Her heat immediately hitting me.
She shivers in her sleep and looks like she is having a not-so-pleasant dream. I know what will help her.
I use one hand to caress her cheek and her hair. I keep doing this for a few minutes, enjoying the feeling of having her in my arms.
I guess this was one of the things which I missed the most, having her like this. I knew she felt protected, and I enjoyed that security it gave her, making me feel like I could keep her save from any danger.
After a while, I stop what I was doing, and unwrap my arms from around her, pulling up on my elbow. I take her hair from her neck and place a kiss there, making her shiver.
I smile and decide to continue.
I beging giving her sloppy kisses on her neck and jaw line, receiving signs of pleasure in return. I head a little down, kissing her exposed shoulder.
I feel her move a little in her sleep and then open her eyes. She looks around the room, adjusting to her awake state and I smile as she finally sees me.
"Good morning, baby girl" she smiles and turns around, so that she is facing me.
"Good morning, handsome" she replies, blusing. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
"Can't a guy vist his girlfriend?" I ask raising my eyebrows. She giggles and shakes her head.
"I was thinking we could go out and have breakfast..." I tell her my suggestion.
She smiles weakily and says. "It sounds like a great plan but... Do you... Well... Would you... Hum never mind" she mumbles shutting her eyes. I smile at how cute and silly she can be.
"Hey! Tell me! You don't need to be ashamed..." I tell her caressing her cheek.
She bites her lips and sighs. "Would you mind staying here in bed with me for a bit longer? I kind of need it..." She whispers.
I smile and lay back down, pulling her to me, her head in my chest, her legs between mine. She closes her eyes, and I kiss her forehead.
She wraps her arms tightly around me, burying her head in the crook my neck.
"Were you having a nightmare?" I ask kissing the top of her head.
She looks me in the eye and then looks away. "Yes..." She mumbles.
"Do you wanna talk abou' it, baby?"
She shakes her head. " I just need to be like this for a while... I just need you now."
I nod and smile, playing with her hair. It usually makes her calmer.
She closes her eyes. I then move my hands down, rubbing the exposed skin of her waist.
"Was it about me?" I ask seriously. She trembles in my hold.
"And Beth..." She whispers. I shake my head, knowing that she still is insecure about all this. I need to show her that she is the one that I want. I can't risk to lose her. Not again.
I sit quickly, bringing her with me, with a confused look in her face and smash my lips to her.
I kiss her passionately and after the shock, she starts returning the kiss. She wraps her arms around my neck, leaning closer and the kiss because rougher. I pass my hands in her back, reaching her butt and I cup it, making her sit closer to me in my lap. She grabs my hair and moans, making me grin in our kiss.
I pull away for a minute to breathe, moving my kisses down to her jawline, neck and chest where her t-shirt (actually mine) leaves it exposed.
She digs her fingernails in my back, and kisses my neck too, making me groan a bit.
I turn us, making her lie in bed with me above her, holding her in place. I link our lips again and we kiss faster, not getting enough of each other. Her lips still feel soft against mine.
I caress her left tigh, lifting it and wrapping her leg around my waist. She moans and trails her hands up and down my chest, tracing my abs, which makes me moan too.
She then hold my face, caressing it with her thumbs, and breaks the kiss, pressing our foreheads together.
She licks her lips and smiles, breathing heavily just like me.
"Wow..." She whispers blusing, eyes still closed. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.
"Yeah..." I agree. "That's because you mean so much to me, Ri... And, Gosh... You have no idea how much I missed you!" I almost growl.
She looks me in the eye and then looks down. She always does it. I lift her chin gently. She bites her lip.
"I missed you too, James... So... So... Much... I missed... Needed this... Being in your arms... It's the best feeling in the world..." She admits, blusing and looking a bit sad at the same time.
"Hey... Hey!" I call making our eyes interlock. "I feel the same!"
Riley smiles and pecks me on the lips. I turn us around so that she is on top again.
She buries her head on my chest and I start caressing her back, tracing imaginary lines...
After a while I hear her breathing become heavier and I know she is asleep. I hope this time she has better dreams... I really want her to.
I know she is still afraid I will leave her but the truth is, I am even more scared she won't want this. Us...
I kiss the top of her head and rub her cheek. She looks so beautiful when she is asleep. An angel and no one will hurt my angel!
She whispers my name in her sleep, smilling, which makes me grin too.
"I love you, princess."

A/N: Thank you so much for reading!!! Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestion don't hesitate to tell me!!! Vote and comment ;)