Chapter Twenty-One ~ Harry In A Sweat

It was soon Christmas and we all deserved a nice long break as we entered our last DA meeting of the year, all of us looking exhausted, but once we were all present Harry wasted no time in starting. “Working hard is important, but there’s something that matters even more: believing in yourself.” He said as we all arranged ourselves in a circle around a dummy. He nodded to Cho who cast the first spell on the dummy, causing it to jolt back and face another person. “Think of it this way. Every great wizard in history started out as nothing more than what we are now, students. If they could do it, why not us?”

“Levicorpus!”

“Stupefy!”

“Reducto!” Ginny yelled at the dummy before it swung round to face Neville.

“Expelliarmus!” Neville yelled, causing a jet of red light to extend from his wand as he executed the spell perfectly for the first time.

“Fantastic, Neville, well done. So, that’s it for this lesson. Now, we’re not going to be meeting again until after the holidays. So just keep practicing on your own as best you can, and… and well done, everyone. Great, great work!” Harry said before the whole room, myself included, burst into applause.

“We’ve been thinking, Harry, we can always slip Umbridge some Puking Pastilles into her tea.” Twin one (aka Fred) said, clutching the box of the sweets, as everyone started trickling out of the room, thanking Harry here and there.

“Or Fever fudge; they give you these massive, puss-filled boils.” George said excitingly.

“That sound’s great, guys, would you excuse me?” Harry said politely before he moved his way over to Cho who was examining the pictures by the mirror.

“Fred! You can’t do that she’s a teacher!” I growled trying to pull him backwards by his jumper sleeve, turning his attention from Harry to me.

“Oh live a little Ari.” Fred said, grinning at me mischievously, which let me know that he had probably already slipped a lil summin summin in her drink.

“Fred, leave her alone. Don’t tease her, that’s my job.” George said, flinging his arm around my shoulder and pulling me in closer to his chest and pressing a small kiss to the side of my head.

“Ugh, if you two are going to be all… all couply I’m leaving.” Fred said, looking at us with a wrinkled nose.

“Well what are you waiting for?” George said, making Fred fake gag before he disappeared down the staircase towards the Great Hall instead of up towards the common room. “Fancy a cuddle in the common room in front of the fire?” He asked wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“God you’re such a perv.” I said slapping his chest with my arm, but agreed to the cuddle all the same. Once we were seated on the large, red sofa, George stretched out his long limbs, cracking his fingers as he did, getting comfy. I followed his lead and tucked my legs up behind me. “Hey what are you doing all the way over there?” He asked cheekily, before he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me tightly into his chest, keeping his arm tightly wrapped on my waist as I played with the hairs on his arm.

“You know, I’ve never really noticed how calm and relaxing it is when its empty in here.” I muttered, closing my eyes and breathing in his sweet scent. He smelt like vanilla and his mum’s homemade cooking, altogether delicious!

“Hey don’t go to sleep on me!” He said, kissing my forehead.

“Yeah but it’s them they’re always in here.” I said, picking up his hand to kiss his wrist before I began playing with his fingers, tangling them up with mine.

“I’m so glad that you’re spending Christmas with us Ari.” George whispered in my ear before he nibbled on it slightly. Yep as per usual my parents were lagging in their duties, they were spending Christmas with my delightful brother and his girlfriend, who has just found out that she’s pregnant! “And besides it isn’t empty, Harry, Ron and Hermione are over there.” He said nodding towards the left hand corner, underneath a row of windows.

“Yeah but it’s them they’re always in here. And you’re coming to my house for a bit first right?” I said, picking up his hand to kiss his wrist before I began playing with his fingers, tangling them up with mine. He nodded into my neck at my question. “They don’t count, they’re in here almost as much as we are.” I said as George moved to kiss my neck.

“Yeah but it’s my brother.” He mumbled into my neck, nipping at it before he cooled it with his tongue, no doubt creating a lovely, red love bite. “And it’s a bit awkward that he’s in here and I want to kiss my girlfriend.” He said, pouting slightly as I turned my head to look at him. Just as he said that the trio rose up from their seats and disappeared to go upstairs to bed. “Ah merlin has heard my prayers.” He said before he placed his hot lips over mine. It was a sensual kiss that wasn’t that much different to our normal kisses… that was before he ran his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I gladly allowed. After a few minutes I needed air, so I pulled back, but rested my forehead against his.

“Perhaps we should slow down a little bit?” I suggested, still breathing heavily. George nodded his agreement, before he settled back and pulled me into his hard chest again. We were just relaxing, talking about Christmas that was approaching fast when Fred came skipping into the common room… yes, skipping. “Well someone’s happy.” I said as he flung himself down on the sofa next to me, picking up my legs and resting them on his lap.

“I think I’m in love.” He said dreamily. I was about to scoff and ridicule him when I saw Harry stumble down the stairs, drenched in sweat.

“Harry, are you alright?” I asked as I untangled myself from the twins and rushed to his side. He was deathly pale. “George fetch get McGonagall!” I yelled as I saw how deathly pale Harry was. “Here Harry sit down.” I said as we waited the few seconds it took for Professor to arrive.

“What the devil is… Potter? Are you alright?” She asked as she came closer. “Come with me Potter, Albus is a fool.” She muttered as she grabbed a lamp and literally dragged Harry out of the common room. Once the portrait of the fat lady slammed shut, the twins and I just stood there looking at the wall.

“I’m going to wait down here, to make sure he’s okay. I’m worried about him.” I said to George as I sat down on the sofa to wait for him to return. George sat down next to me.

“Well I shall leave you two love birds alone and bid you goodnight.” Fred said coming over to me and kissing me on the cheek before he disappeared off up to the boys common room.

“And now we wait.” George said to me.

“And now we wait.” I replied. Although I didn’t expect McGonagall to arrive back so quickly.

“Oh, George come quickly, oh and get your brothers. Miss Tonks can you get little Ginny please?” She requested, slightly out of breath.

“Of course.” I said before I rushed up the stairs and shook Ginny awake. After Ginny had disappeared downstairs, I decided to just stay here and go to bed. If it was urgent people will come and get me. 

-------------------------------

Hey Guys!!

I just want to say sorry for the long wait for this chapter, but i've been away for five weeks so i hope that this is to all of your likings. I also want to say Hey to some of my new readers who have given me such lovely comments and I know who I can turn to if, heaven forbid, I don't know what to write!

Sophie xox