Ch.13

Everyone is out looking for the items on their list for the baby shower.

Drama and Big Cat decide to work together to find the items on their list.

Big and Rob team up, and Patty, Denise, and Caite also team up.

Sterling goes alone.

Chanel stays home again with Larissa.

"Okay so we need blue streamers, blue table cloths, and a big banner that says it's a boy on it." said Drama as he and Big Cat walk through one of the aisles of a party store.

Big Cat points to the blue streamers that are across in the other aisle.

"There's some blue streamers over there." he said

Drama picks up the blue streamers and they go on to find the rest of the stuff they need.

Meanwhile, Big and Rob are at a baby clothing store looking for clothes that would be suitable for a baby boy.

"Looks nice. Whatcha think of this one Rob?" said Big looking at a shirt that says "Daddy's little all-star" on it and has a basketball in the middle.

Rob nods his head.

"Looks good. That'll work." he said.

Big takes the shirt and looks around some more.

Patty, Denise, and Caite are out looking for their gifts and cute maternity clothes for Chanel.

"What do you think of this mom?" said Denise showing Patty an off- shoulder pink and white top.

"Well that's cute. Chanel would like that." said Patty.

"Should we get it?" asked Denise.

"I think we should." said Patty.

"Okay. I'm going to go look for some pants that will match this." said Denise taking the shirt and walking over to the pants section.

While the ladies look for more stuff, Sterling is at one of the comedy pubs looking for a comedian for the baby shower.

Sterling comes up to the office door and knocks.

The owner of the pub comes to the door and peers his head out to look at Sterling.

"Hello can I help you?" said the owner.

"Hi sir. I need your help. Listen, my friend is having a baby shower tomorrow and I need a comedian to do a live show. I was wondering if I could talk to one of them." said Sterling.

"Yes hold on a second." said the owner as he went to get one of the comedians that work there.

The comedian walks out to face Sterling.

"Do I know you?" he asked Sterling.

"No I don't think you do. My name is Sterling Brim but you can just call me Steelo. I need a comedian tomorrow for my friend's baby shower and I was wondering if you could do a live show for her." said Sterling.

"Alright. Are you going to pay me?" said the comedian.

"Yeah we'll pay you." said Sterling.

"How much?" asked the comedian.

"500 dollars." said Sterling.

"You've got yourself a deal. What time do I need to be there tomorrow?" said the comedian shaking Sterling's hand.

"3 o'clock." said Sterling.

"Alright. See you tomorrow." said the comedian.

"Yeah see you later- uh what's your name?" said Sterling.

"Nick." said the comedian.

"Nick...right. See ya later man." said Sterling as he walked out of the pub.

Later on--

Everyone comes back to the fantasy factory with their stuff to set it all up.

Rob makes a phone call to Duff Goldman in his office.

"Hey Duff it's Rob. Listen can you do me a favor?" said Rob.

"Like what?" asked Duff.

"Can you make me a cool looking cake that looks like a baby in a cradle or something like that?We're throwing Chanel a surprise baby shower tomorrow and I need to get a cake." said Rob.

"Okay I can do that. What do you want written on the cake? Do you want like Congratulations Chanel written on it or what?" said Duff.

"Yeah that'll work. Can you deliver it tomorrow morning or somewhere around noon?" said Rob.

"Yeah I can." said Duff.

"Okay thank you so much. How much do I need to pay you for it?" said Rob.

"No problem. The cake will cost around 30 dollars." said Duff.

"Okay I'll pay you when you get here tomorrow." said Rob.

"Okay I'll work on the cake tonight. Bye" said Duff.

"Bye." said Rob as he hung up and went to where everyone else was to help set up the table for the cake and gifts.

Denise and Caite are helping with the streamers.

Big Cat and Drama are helping with putting up the big banner.

Patty already has the presents wrapped and put on the table.

"Okay everything is pretty much ready to go. It looks awesome guys." said Rob.

"I guess we can go home now." said Big Cat.

"Yeah. See you all tomorrow for the big day." said Rob.

"See ya Rob." said Big.

-------------------

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Be ready for next chapter because Chanel's baby shower will be in it. Love you all- Veronica.