Chapter 30

This chapter is going to cause jaws to drop so stay tune.

"Cause we're teenage kings pretending we're famous. And we won't leave til someone gets shameless. It's a funday fight til the saturday night when the guys get high and the girls get loose. Teenage kings pretending we're famous, yeah." - Teenage Kings by Emblem 3.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mariah POV

As I step out the car I stretched my arms and yawned loudly. My muscle were stiff from the long plane and car ride. But overall I was happy and a little disappointed that I'm back home. I had by amazing time there with my amazing boyfriend. Just the sound of that put a huge smile on my face.

Yes, Nathan Sykes was MY boyfriend. The infamous famous bad boy.

I tighten my grip on the straps of my bag and looked up at the familiar mansion that stood in front me. Walking inside I smiled all the way to my room. Throwing my stuff on the floor I landed face first on the bed.

"Good, you guys are back!" I sat up to see Loupe staring at me with a smile plastered on her face.

"Yes we are." I replied returning the smile.

"Did you have a nice time?" She asked stepping inside my room and taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"Yes, everything was perfect!" I gushed like a little 5 years old. She giggled at my reaction and flashed me a smile.

"Good, I'm preparing dinner downstairs so be down in 5." I nodded and watched as she left shutting door behind her. I sighed and feel back on the bed.

A smiled appeared on my face as the of the whole Bahamas trip came to mind. I had an amazing time and I wouldn't trade that experience for anything. Times like that you just want to freeze and frame it.

I rubbed my temples as I felt an headache. I propped up on my elbows when I heard another knock at the door. I looked to see Nathan leaning against the doorframe.

"They're ready downstairs." I nodded standing up and following him out the room.

I followed him downstairs into the kitchen with Michelle, Betty and the kids. This was Deja vu. The last time I had dinner with them a spaghetti weave (A/N Haha).

"Don't worry, you can sit by me and my aunt." I smiled at Nathan joined everybody at the table. Everybody went into conversation waiting for Loupe to set all the food on the table.

"We should say grace." Michelle spoke smiling at everybody at the table. I tensed up in my seat as I bit my lip.

What grace? Out of all the times we had dinner we never said grace, but why now? I was atheist so Im not going out of my belief to say grace, now that will make a fake atheist.

"I'm atheist." I spoke making everybody head turn to me and stared. I shifted in my seat as I started to feel uncomfortable.

"Please don't judge me." I whispered out looking down at the expensive silverware on the table.

"We will never judge you, that's ridiculous." Michelle spoke causing me to snap my head up.

"Thanks." I mumbled.

"If you don't mind me asking but why?" Betty spoke this time.

"Because to believe in a certain species that can turn water to wine and turn bread to stone is farfetched. Also because I was told if I believe in aliens I can't believe God and there was no way I was going to stop believing in aliens." I stated not trying to sound ignorant.