Chapter 27

7.9k reads aww, you guys are 'Cute as a button every single one of you.'

"I said can I take you home with me she said never in your wildest dream and we danced all night to the BEST SONG EVER." - Best Song Ever, One Direction (Niall <3)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jessinia POV

Placing my head on my window I looked at the people below me walking along the sidewalks. My mind was flooded with thoughts of Jay, a small part of me kind of missed him then another part of me was terrified as hell that will explain why I'm cooped up in my house.

I was in fear of leaving my house because of chances of running into Jay. He words stung like bullet a through my heart, the fact that he called me a 'bitch' made me feel worthless. I really thought he loved me but I was in denial. Nobody will love me, c'mon look at me.

These past few days I stuck to myself, Harry will try to spend time with me but I pushed him away by coming up with lame excuses not to hang out. Mariah was in the Bahamas having the time of her and as far as Leslie, I already knew she had a lot going on due to the fact she was pregnant so I didn't want to intrude.

I sighed heavily continuing to look down below. I closed my eyes and whispered a quick prayer god along for things to get better. I opened my eyes to notice a figure moving towards my house. I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

I gasped realizing who it was. I jumped off my window sill leaving my room and sprinted down the hall, I stood at the top of the steps and was just about to tell my mom not to open the door but it was to late, he was already in my house.

His eyes landed on me and gave me a reassuring smile but I didn't fall for it. I tried to move but my feet were stuck to the ground as I just stared at him.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to say forcefully but my voice came out weak.

"Look Jessie I'm really sorry, I know I fucked up but your all I think about."

"Let me guess your whore dumped you?" His eyes went wide in shock but he covered it up.

"No -yes but that doesn't matter, while I was with her you were the image that kept popping up in my face." I wanted to believe him but I couldn't my heart belonged to Harry but also Jay.

Deep down I really miss Jay, the reason of our break up was basically my fault so I should be mad at myself not him.

My thoughts came to stop as I felt Jay hand cup my cheek, "Babe I love you." I wanted to so it back but nothing came out. I chewed at my bottom lip as images of Harry came to mind, I smiled.

"There goes that smile." I was about to tell Jay that the smile wasn't for him but he crashed his lips on mine.I froze, standing there with my eyes opened.

"What the hell!?!" I jumped back to see Harry glaring at the both of us.

"Harry-"

"Save it, I don't have time for bullshit." He growled giving us a death glare before leaving back down the stair. I pushed Jay aside as I chased after Harry.

"Wait Harry." He stop and turned to face me.

"What the fuck do you want?!?" I jumped at the harshness in his voice.

"It's not what it looks like." I whispered out moving closer to him but he shook his head moving back.

"It looked like you guys were lip locking, am I correct?"

"No - yes but-"

"But nothing." Giving me a cold glare he left slamming the door in my face. I sighed putting my forehead on the door. Arms wrapped around my waist giving me some type of comfort.

"Jay you need to leave." I whispered moving out his embrace.

"But-" I shook my head and pointed to the door, "I need time to think."

When Jay left I dragged myself upstairs to my room. Throwing myself on my bed I turned my body around and faced the ceiling. My phone begin to ring in my pocket, I retrieved it and saw that Mariah was calling me for a FaceTime.

A small smile creeped on my face as I clicked answer.

"OH MY FLIPPING BOB HI!" She scream with a smile stretched on her face.

"Hi." I simply replied taking the appearance around her. It look as if she was in some type of hotel sweet.

"Your not happy to see me." She said making a fake crying voice, which made me laugh.

"Of course I'm happy to see you, it's just a lot going on." I replied rubbing hand on thighs.

"What happened!?" She partially yelled with concern and anger written on her face.

"Nothing." I murmured looking down.

"Don't give me that crap, now tell me now." She stated sternly, I chuckled at her persistence.

"It's just that I still have feelings for Jay but then again I have feelings for Harry. I'm just so damned confused." I huffed.

"I don't know what to say but just do what the heart wants."

"My heart wants both." I flatly said. She gave me a reassuring smile and, "You'll soon find out. I'm say go with Harry, he's the one you wanted from the start and obviously you still want him." She does have a point.

"Can we talk about something else, all this crap is making my head heart." She nodded making me smile.

"So how's the Bahamas?"

"It is amazing! I'm having a blast!" She squealed.

"Can you please shut up." A voice yelled at Mariah making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"Oooooo Nathan shut up!" She yelled back playfully. She turned back to me with a smile.

"So how's everything going on between you two." I asked with a grin.

"We're official." I thought about what she said then gasped.

"Your serious!" I squealed. She nodded her head excitedly with a big smile on her face.

"And we ummm....... you know what the other night." I gasped again.

"Aren't you losing your innocence." I wiggled my eyebrows at her with a smirk. She chuckled a little shook her head.

"Mariah you ready?" I heard Nathan said. I raised my eyebrows at Mariah, "We're going sky diving." She answered.

"Oh great have fun and be safe." I beamed before waving to her. She waved back and said a quick bye.

I ended the call and fell back onto my bed. I ran over my thoughts a few times before I sighed.

I knew exactly who I wanted.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

BOOM I UPDATED!

A short chapter but I'm pretty sure it's a good one.

Who do think Jessinia gonna chose?

Anyways Best Song Ever? Uhhhhhhhh it was one of the Best Songs Ever!

You guys did you hear that TW album is dropping September 16, may I get a fist pump?

Also Emblem 3 drop they're album yesterday !!!

Do you like my new cover?

Remember to

Vote

&

Comment

-Mariah The Wanted