A Little Sneak Peek

Jessinia POV

I guess today was the day where I hang out by myself since Mariah was busy, and Leslie and I wasn't really on speaking terms. So here I was in the mall by myself looking for something in Hollister. I grabbed a few T-shirts and some jeans. The mall wasn't really fun when you don't have nobody to go with.

After I paid for my clothes, I left in search of Claire's, as I was walking I bumped into someone or something causing me to fall on the floor. I cursed under my breath as I got up.

"Sorry I didn't mean to be bump into you I wasn't watching where I was going." I looked up to see a boy with grayish eyes, and black shaggy hair that touch his eyebrows.

I gave him a small smile and said, "No I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He smiled then extended his hand to me while saying, "Hi I'm Jaythan but people call me Jay."

"Nice to meet you Jay, I'm Jessinia." I said shaking his hand.

"What a nice name do you mind if I call you Jessie?" He asked.

"No, it's fine." He smiled at me then nodded.

"Do you wanna grab something from the food court?" He asked.

"I would love to, but I should be heading home before my mom starts to worry."

"Well can I have your number, so we can hang out sometime?" I looked at him for a few seconds but then took a pen out my purse (Yeah I carry a pen in purse for times like this 😉.) and wrote my number on his arm.

*************

When I got home I threw my bags at the foot of my bed. I decided on calling Leslie, she was my best friend after all I wasn't gonna let a petty argument ruin our friendship. I exhale a deep breath and dialed her number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello." Leslie answered.

"Hey Leslie, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry for everything." There was a short pause before she spoke.

"It's whatever, I'm sorry too."

"So we can forget everything that happen, and be best friends again?" I asked.

"HELLYES." After she said that I squealed.

"Good, so I read some Facebook post about you and Michael, what's up with that?" I asked raising my eyebrows even though she couldn't see me.

"Er, nothing."

"Nothing my foot, I saw the way you guys were at his party."

"Well..... He kind of told me I basically threw myself at him." She mumble into the phone.

"What? That's unbelievable your not that type of girl."

"Well I'm that type of girl when drunk." I snickered at her statement.

"Hey it's not funny! He said I was dancing like stripper on his table! Now everybody going to think I'm a whore."

"No they're not, I've seen girls do much worse. Don't stress it." I reassured her.

"Ok if you say so."

I was about to replied but the doorbell ringed, "I'll call you back." I said before hanging up on Leslie.

I answer the door to see a smiling Harry staring at me. "Um, what are you doing here Harry?"

"I wanted to talk you." I open wider so he can come in. I escorted him in the living room and told him to sit down.

"So what's up?" I asked him.

"I know things are awkward in between us and stuff but I wanted to remain as just friends no benifets." I stared at him blankly trying to ignore the nagging pain in my chest. Wow. I just got friend zoned by Harry Styles. Well at least it's better than nothing, most girls never get this far to be his friend.

I forced a smile on my face, and nodded my head. Harry smiled back at me and and got up then gave me hug. I hugged him back then. He said a goodbye to me then left.

Harry POV

I can't believe I just told Jessinia I just wanted to be friends! I punched my wall in frustration. Jessinia was everything that I wanted in a girl, she was beautiful, smart, and funny. But I couldn't be with her, she deserved so much more than a jerk that got arrested twice. I couldn't bring Jessinia down with me, when I fuck up.

"Harry is everything alright in there?" My mother asked me through the door.

"Yes mum." I yelled back at her.

"Ok honey." She said before I heard her go back down the stairs. I laid down on my bed in let a breath of frustration out. I stared up the ceiling, man I really need to get my mind of this girl.

I got off my bed and open my window, then took the weed and dutch out of my pocket. I took the wrapper off the dutch and started to peeling the dutch to make a blunt. I put the weed in the blunt paper then rolled it up. I picked a lighter off my dresser and lit the blunt. I took in the smoke and blew out causing swirls of smoke in the air.

Yolo I guess.

Nathan POV

"How you feel about Leslie?" I asked Michael.

"Nothing, I feel nothing." He replied.

"Hm, we'll see. The bet is still on." I guess you'll wondering what bet I'm talking about, well I betted Michael if he gets into Leslie to pants by the end of April then I post a naked picture of me on Facebook but if he doesn't he have to post a naked picture of himself on Facebook.

"Yeah I know." He mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~

A little something 😉.

The whole time writing this I was listening to The Wanted and One Direction.

Vote.

-Mariah Uzamaki