Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(A/N) I've realized the last chapter was very, very, short and I'm sorry for that, I promise this chapter will be much longer and sweet.This chapter is only Nathan POV but it is based on Mariah and Nathan "relationship."

For all the people Nathan and Mariah together, your gonna have to have to hold on to your seats, there's much rising actions that's going to occur before that happens. To tell you the truth I don't even know if they're going to be together.

"She might moved on to rappers and ball players but we all know I Hit It First."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan P.O.V

To say I was jealous was an understatement, it frustrates me to see Mariah with that prick name Matt or whatever his name was. All this weak they've been spending so much time together. He'll drive her back and forth to school, she would even hang out with him and his mates. I never asked why she's been distancing herself from me cause I didn't want to give her the expression that I was head over heals for her.

I broke from my thoughts when I felt somebody's presence in the kitchen. I looked over to see Mariah standing there with the refrigerator door open.-speaking of the devil-. When she turned around she had a glass of milk in her hand and a look of pain in her face. She joined me at the table and took a gulp of milk acting as if I wasn't standing there.

"What's wrong?" The pain on her face was quite visible.

"Nothing." She mumbled wiping the milk from her upper lip. "Come on tell me." I whined.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes." I watched as she slapped he tiny hand over her mouth."Now tell me."

"Ok...well I have cramps." She said blushing slightly. I nodded my head not knowing how to respond. I don't know why but girls on their periods kind of freaked me out. The idea of blood coming out their vagina like Niagara Falls was disturbing for me.

"Um can you do me a favor?" She asked awkwardly playing with her fingers. I've noticed she plays with her fingers when she's nervous.

"Suuure." I said hesitantly.

"I need you to go to the pharmacy and pick me up some pads." I stared at her as if she just asked me to go up in space and bring back an alien.

"E-E-X-C-cuse me?" I stuttered out. Every inch of her face was red as she stared at the empty glass in front of her.

An awkward silence soon filled the room until I finally spoke,"Fine I'll go." She gave me a grateful smile before engulfing me in a hug. I hesitated before returning the gesture.

Releasing myself from the embrace. I left outside after grabbing my car keys from the counter. I decided taking my BMW instead motorcycle.

After getting inside the car and starting it,I drove to the nearest pharmacy which was Cvs. When I parked I parked into the parking lot there's wasn't much cars there not that I cared. I shoved my hands in my pockets and strolled inside the store in search of pads.

I went down the aisle that read 'Health\ Care'. There was pads lined up with vast amount of tampons and Pamprins next to it. Grabbing a pack of 32 pads I then grabbed a box of Pamprim remembering that she said had cramps. I walked to the front placing the items on the counter.

"Hello." The cashier said to me. Her face was covered with makeup while she batted her eyelashes in a flirty way.

"Hi." I said dully

"That's so sweet your buying pads for your sister." She said giving me a smile.

"It for my girlfriend." Her smile dropped as she stared at me stunned.

"Oh can I have one of those boxes of chocolates behind you?" She gave me a nod before obeying me.

*****

When I came back home mariah was lying in her bed watching tv. I placed the bag on the nightstand then kicked off my shoes and climbed into the bed with her. I tossed the bag to her and watched as she went through it.

"I'll be right back." She announced while walking into the bathroom. I waited patiently as I went through the channels putting on Step Brothers.

Mariah crawled back in the bed causing me to wrap my arms around her securely. She tried to wiggle out but I griped her tighter. I began to rub her stomach and as I hummed in her ear while she ate the chocolate. I bit my lip trying to decide whether or not to ask the question that's been eating me this day.

"So Mariah what's going on between you and that Matt guy?"

"His name is Max and were just friends."

"Good cause when your off your monthly cycle I want to take you out again." She turned to face me giving me a warm smile. I leaned down pretending to give her a kiss but then switched over and took a bite of the chocolate in her hand. She puckered out her bottom lip and faked a glare at me,causing me to chuckle.

"Come on let's play Black Ops Zombies." I said sitting up in her bed. She gave me a simple ok and sat in between my legs.

After setting everything up we finally started the match. I secured all the doors downstairs while she did the one upstairs. "Every time I have to revive you, you have to answer my question, and every time you have to revive me, I have to answer one of your question.

"Deal." I said giving her a small peck on her cheek

We've played 3 games until she decided to be an idiot and open the door before the dogs even came. A mob of zombies came from the door she open and soon started to chase us. Me being the pro I am at this game swiftly went through the zombies knifing them. Mariah shrieked making me look at the screen to notice that she reviving.

After reviving her I placed my chin shoulder and whispered in her ear, "So are you a virgin?" I didn't need to see her face to know she was blushing.

"No." She whispered out." I twisted my body around to read the emotion on her face to see if she was joking. But her face expression looked as if she was traumatized. Her lips was slightly as she inhales and exhales fast.

"Are you ok?"I asked taking her hands in mine. She gave me a faint smile and nodded her head.

"Do you want to tell me how you lost it?" I asked capturing her eyes with mine.

"No can we just continue playing?" She says breaking eye contact.

*****

After playing various battles Mariah finally decided she was getting tired. So I stripped down to my boxers and crawled under the covers with her. Tears rolled down her cheek as she formed into a ball. I didn't know why she was crying maybe because the pamprin wasn't working and she still had cramps. So I begin to rub her stomach until she finally fell asleep. I kissed the corner of her lips and whispered, "I love you."

~~~~~~~

Posted early *Fist pump.*

Justin Bieber & The Wanted are going to make a new Single on The Wanted new album. Jumping with joy now.

Nathan & Moment <3

Please do the following:

Vote

Comment

Share

-Mariah The Wanted