Chapter 3

I dropped to floor instantly.

How can my mother be dead? Just this morning we were sipping orange juice, talking about what were our plans for spring break. Spring break was suppose to be big for us, but no now everything is ruin and when I thought anything couldn't get worse. To add to this problem I don't have anywhere to go.

I know your wondering 'Where's my father?' I guess I have to give you a piece of my life story? Well when I was 13 I watched my father die right in front of my eyes. To make a long story short, a robber broke into my house and ended up shooting him right in between his eyes. The End.

Wasn't that such a lovely story?

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up to see a woman that I didn't recognize.  

"Hey there." The woman said. Her voice sound so familiar I couldn't pinpoint where I heard it from. She had a weak British accent, she had nice wavy brown hair with hazel that almost resemble Nathan.

Dammit why am I thinking about him again? I really need to chill!

"Excuse me but who are?" I asked with no emotion in my voice.

"I'm Michelle, the one you were on the phone with earlier. I'm a really good friend of your mother."

"If your here to spit pity on me, then I don't need it." I said while getting off the floor. She pressed her lips together then spoke, "No, actually I'm not. I'm here to tell you that to get your things and pack cause you'll be staying with me." She replied.

I froze.

How the hell am I going to stay with a complete stranger!?! That's stranger danger! Like what the hell? Where's my say in this?!? But I can't be mad because I don't have anywhere else to go.

********* 

I packed the last of my stuff in the trunk of Michelle beautiful Mercedes. This woman must be filthy rich, with all her designer clothing and her leather Gucci purse.

I got into the car and laid my head against the window. I didn't know where my life was going to go from here. Its like when something good happens to me it doesn't last very long. Sometimes all we have is pictures and memories of our love ones that past away. The good memories stay gold forever. I guess the quote 'The memories of being here with you is what I wanna take my life through cause somedays stay gold forever' came from.

There was such an awkward silence filling the air, I start fidgeting in my seat. I felt Michelle give me a side ways glance.

"Er...... um, I have a son your age that goes to your school. He isn't the brightest person you'll meet but once you get to know the real him he's a sweet guy." Michelle finally spoke.

"Oh." I murmured.

"Um tell me about yourself?" She asked.

"Well both my parents are dead and now I'm about to live with a complete stranger but hey I'm not complaining at least my life can't get any worse." I said happily *note sarcasm*. Michelle didn't reply back after that nor did she try to start another conversation.

We pulled up in front of a big ass mansion. It was huge when I say huge I mean HUGE. There were big fountains with crystal clear water coming out of it. I gasped at the amazement. I got out of the car and was about to grab my bags but Michelle stop me, "Jerry will get them." She said.

"No I could get them I have two arms." I said but Michelle shook her and led me inside the house. The inside was marvelous. I took in surroundings and smile. 'Hey I can get use to this!' I thought to myself.

"Are you hungry?" Michelle asked, I nodded my head a yes. She lead me down the long hallway until we reached the kitchen. The kitchen was pretty big there were at least 10 people either cleaning the kitchen or preparing food. I took a whiff, whatever they were cooking smell delicious.

"Loupe can to fix this young lady a hamburger?" Michelle asked a lady that was loading the dishes in the dishwasher, the lady got stopped what she was doing and started my hamburger quickly.

"I will have my son show you your room when your done eating. I have to run some errands." Michelle told me then got up and left.

Loupe came and sat my hamburger in front of me, I thanked her with a big warm smile then devour my hamburger. It was delicious, it had to be the best hamburger I ever tasted. I let out a moan after finishing the last bite.

"Man I wish I can make you moan like that." A sexy British accent said, then I letted out a yelp. I turned around to see who it was. I felt my heart flutter and cheeks begin to burn.

"Your such a pervert." I said to Nathan.

"Whatever you say baby doll." He replied.

"I'm not your baby doll." I snapped at him. He just chuckled. He begin to walk towards me but ended up walking past me. I froze as his shoulder brushed against me.

"Are you gonna follow me, so I can show you or just stand there like a lost dog?" I begin to follow him. The house was huge, there were so many stairs and turns to go through. We finally reached my room, it was big. In the room it sat a king size best, 3 white dressers and a pink carpet and walls. It was like they knew I was coming and prepared the room on such a short notice.

"This room use to my cousin's but she moved to Ireland." Nathan said.

"Oh.... Um thank you." I said to him.

"Whatever just don't bother me, don't go through my stuff and don't get in my way." He said then left.

I sighed and fell on the king size bed. That's when it dinged on me, I WILL BE LIVING WITH NATHAN SYKES, THE SCHOOL BAD BOY AND PLAYER. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Leslie and Jessinia and put them in a three way.

"Hello." Leslie and Jessinia said at the same.

"OH MY BOB! GUESS WHAT!?!"

"What?" Leslie asked

I took a deep breath and told them both about my mother's death and the whole living with Nathan thing. When I told them about the living with the Nathan thing they both let out a piercing loud scream, I had to move my phone away from ear for at least for an hour before they stopped.

"Are you done?" I asked.

"Yes." They said.

"Good." I replied

"Well don't you know what that means?" Leslie said.

"No." I replied.

"It means me and Jessinia is gonna have to get into our wing women action." When she said that I faced palmed myself.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoy. Would of wrote more but hand is cramping up. 😩 

- Mariah bitches 😘