Chapter 6

Mariah POV

"No!" I yelled at Nathan for the the millionth time.

"Stop being a wuss and come on." I shook my head and made my way up the steps to go back in the house but I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Let me go, you jerk." I said while struggling in Nathan's arms.

"No you wanted to do this the hard." I felt his breath against my neck, I felt my breath hitch.

"Ok, ok, ok, I'll get on!" I grumbled.

He let me go, I felt myself grow cold. I guess your wondering whats this whole argument is about, well this asshole wants me to ride on his wheels of death (motorcycle). There's three problems with this :

1.) I'm where a tight dress.

2.) I'm scared of motorcycles.

3.) I COULD FUCKING DIE.

******

When we arrived at Michael's party it was already live. I smiled to myself this party is exactly what I need to take my mind off all the bullshit this past week.

"Stay with me at all times, don't dare to leave my side." Nathan told me sternly. I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest.

"And who are you my dad?" I replied then walk into Michael's house. I was greeted with sweaty bodies grinding against each other and a strong smell of beer. There had to be at least over a hundred people here. I notice Leslie immediately, she would be the only one wearing a hot pint dress. Then I notice somebody was talking to her I squinted my eyes to see who it was, and it was Michael Ortiz. She must be scared shitless.

Somebody tap my shoulder I turned to be engulfed in a hug. I quickly realize it was Jessina, she look really nice, she had a dark red dress and her hair was wet and curly.

"Hiya, why didn't you tell me you were coming!"

"Uh sorry, I was "invited" kind of last minute." I said putting air quotes around invited.

"Why you put air quotes around invited?" She asked.

"Nathan made me come."

"Ah, I see, well have you seen Harry?" She asked. I was about to open my mouth but Harry beat me to it.

"I'm right here my love." He said coming up from behind Jessinia.

Jessinia POV

"I right here my love." I turned around to see Harry there, a big smiled crossed my face.

"Hey you!" I said.

"You look really nice, red is really your color." I looked at the ground to hide the blush that was creeping on my cheeks. I heard Harry chuckled, "Would you like to dance?" He asked me. I couldn't believe it Harry Styles just asked me to dance. I nodded my head a 'yes' eagerly.

The song 'In Da Club' came on by 50 cent. I pulled Harry in the middle where everybody was. I placed my arms around his neck then stared swaying hips and moving my feet. He quickly follow my steps. He keep his eyes in mine. I stared into his beautiful green eyes. We stayed like that through 3 songs.

"You want any to drink?" He asked.

"No thank you."

"Ok I'll be right back, stay here." I nodded my head and look around my surrounding. Mariah looked drunk as ever. I tried to hold back a laugh, she was making a attempt to dance, she wasn't doing a good job at all. Nathan tried to make her stop but it wasn't no use. Then I saw Leslie she was dancing with Michael. She looked happy with Michael she was smiling her big smile.