The Weak And Helpless

Shizuko-Chan: I'M SORRY! >~< I defiantly fail when it comes to updating regularly!

Hak: *Looks at reader-chan* Hey, look they actually came back........

Shizuko Chan: *Puffs cheeks out pouting* Your just horrible Hak! I know I've been neglecting writing put to assume no one would come!

Hak: Can you blame me......

Yona: *Hits Hak on the back of the head* Hak don't be rude! Even if Shizuko-Chan neglected her job don't make her feel any worse!

Shizuko-Chan: Thanks Yona......*silently crying*.. was that a diss or poor reassurance I can't tell T-T

Yona: *Smiles brightly* Happy to help!

Hak: Still can't believe she said Yun was her favorite.....

Shizuko-Chan: ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME ABOUT THAT!

Jea-Ha: Speaking of which I can't believe you didn't pick me every girl should be charmed by my impeccable looks.......Are you even human?

Shizuko-Chan: Of course I am! *blushes furiously* What else could I be!

Jea-Ha: Just checking......... Your so heartless being able to remain unfazed by my looks and leaving reader-chan ignored and neglected.

Shizuko-Chan: *Begins to cry harder* I think I've received enough verbal abuse guys...

Gija: Welcome back Shizuko-Chan!

Shizuko-Chan: *Sobs*

Gija: *Goes into a panic at the sight of tears* Oh! Shizuko-Chan! What! *Turns to Hak* Did I say something wrong! Maybe I didn't address her formally enough after all we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for her.....

Shizuko-Chan: *Sobs harder*

Hak: Oh! Look what you did white snake you made her cry more....

Gija:*Panics more* What did I do?!

Shizuko-Chan:*Wipes away tears* No, Gija you did nothing wrong it's just so nice to be welcomed back. *Sniffles* Does anyone have a tissue?

Yun: Your so useless.....*sigh* You leave us for more then a year and come back wailing you really can't take care of your self. *Hands Shizuko-Chan a few tissues*

Shizuko-Chan: *takes tissues* Hey we're missing one more dragon.

Shin-Ha:...........

Shizuko-Chan: Its good to see you again Shin-Ha!

Shin-Ha: ......Welcome.......

Shin-Ha: .........Back........

Shizuko-Chan: Thanks Shin-Ha! I'm so happy to be back. *Turns toward reader-chan* Thanks so much for continuing to show me so much support especially since I've been gone! I plan to explain myself shortly but first I would like to announce that starting from today I really will try to stay on top and I decided against ending the book! Also look forward to new chapters one upside to being gone so long is that my writing had improved my leaps and bounds! I've even taken some classes!