Meetings

I stood on the bow of the ship as the Captain called a meeting. I knew that it was about the on coming battle with Kumjii. Part of me begged not to go praying that if they were there they'd magically decide not to fight.

I wasn't that oblivious. I knew no matter what I did I couldn't stop this. The other part of me wanted to fight. Wanted to prove myself. I knew that if I could get that side of me to come out, I'd be useful. But I wasn't holding my breath.

The last time that part if me revealed itself and innocent boy had to die. I don't ever want to see that again. I refuse to allow such horrors accrue. I walked up to the now forming crowd of pirates.

"Captain they'll probably act the night of the day after the day of tomorrow." Jea-Ha announces as I reach the green dragon. "The day after tomorrow! That's so sudden!" Shouted a pirate as whispers filled the boat.

"What makes you say so?" Gigan asked curiously removing her pipe from her mouth. "I found a store gathering people to sell. Outwardly they offer decent jobs to woman. But they're actually sendings woman who will fetch a high prince somewhere. According to hearsay, all the workers at the shop have said they're recruiting workers until the afternoon of the day after the day of tomorrow. Kumjii is greedy. If there are quality goods, he'll wait until the very last minute." Jea-Ha answers.

I grip his robe tightly causing him to look down at me. I look up at him and give him a weak smile."But we don't know which ship the woman will be on." Sighs Giagan as she takes a huff of her pipe.

"From inside.... If we launch something like fireworks from the ship the woman are on would if be posable to rescue them faster?" Yona suggests suddenly. What's a firework? "Yes, but who's going to launch it?" Gigan replies her eyes narrowing.

A determined look crosses Yona's face. "I will." He answered bluntly. As I hear this I let go of Jea-Ha's robe and stare at Yona absolutely shocked. Gasps filled the air as the worried and surprised stares of Hak, Jea-Ha, Gija, and Shin-Ha become glues to Yona.

"I'll infiltrate the ship and set off the fireworks!" Yona continued. Without hesitation I run over to Yona grabbing her cloak in a frantic attempt to get her attention. She turns to me surprised as she sees the anger that was clear on my face as tears brimmed my eyes.

"You can't!" I cry my grip tightening on her cloak as I look at her. "It's our priority to save the woman." Yona coed as she began to gently stroke my head. This time her calming tone and kind gestures that usually calmed me had no affect. "You can't!" I repeated as tears trailed down my cheeks.

Yona opened her mouth to reply but already knowing that she was going to insist it was the right choice I broke down. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE!" I shouted causing it to go completely silent.

I could feel the shocked stares of the crew turn from Yona to me my grip became even tighter on her cloak, my knuckles turning white. "May..." Yona croaked trying to recover from my angry outburst. I refused to let her do so. Not until she fully understood.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA." I continued stopping for a moment as my voice cracked slightly. "THEY PUT YOU IN CAGES AND NEVER LET YOU OUT! IT DOSENT CARE IF WE'LL BE THERE TO SAVE YOU! IT'S NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN JUST GET OVER! " 

My temper had long since reached it's limits as tears poured down my cheeks staining my face. I hate myself slightly as I saw the look in Yona's eyes. I turned away from her my cheeks puffed out slightly as I wiped away my tears.

"That's why...... I'm coming with you." I mumbled childishly. I knew for a fact that she would still go and I wasn't  going to let her do it without me.

"May, you've been in human trafficing..." Yona asked as she some what managed  to recover from my outburst. I nodded looking at the ground as all my anger disappeared. "It was a long time ago, a troop of shoulders had come across the base and rescued us." I mumble as the memories of those horrific nights comes flooding back.

The cages
The chains
The cries that could be heard all night

It was perfectly clear in my mind. All of it.

Shizuko-Chan~ I'm sorry to all my reader for my lack of updates as I told you guys before I'm having a little trouble with writers block. Along with this I've also been really busy with school. Also I want to thank all my readers real quickly! Thank you all for the support I can't believe The Weak And Helpless has gotten over 4k reads and 500 votes! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Bye Reader-Chan!