Earthquake

We walked through the passage and entered into a dark room. The Blue Dragon sat in the middle of the room. "Hello." Yona greeted as the Blue Dragon stares at us with what seemed like a mixture of confusion and fear.

"Nice to see you again!"I cheered trying not to worry about Gija. "Aaaaaaa!" The Blue Dragon yelled pulling out a sword that was strapped to his back. I jumped form the sudden movement. "This isn't good princess. A masked man crouching at the back of a hole like this must be dangerous." Yun informed nervously.

The Blue Dragon didn't make an other move. He just crouched there holding out his sword. "Qu Qu!" Yona looked down at her feet and smiled. "It's you again." She cried happily crouching down and picking up the squirrel that lay at her feet. Yona stood back up the squirrel still in her hands.

"What's this little creature with swollen cheeks?! He stuffed to much in there!" Yun asks eyeing the squirrel uncertainly as it jumped onto Yona's shoulder. Yona petted the squirrel and turned to the Blue Dragon. "What's his name?" Yona asked.

A full minute of silence passed. "Ao." The masked dragon answered. "He answers questions?" Yun remarked surprised. "That name doesn't suit him." Yona said giving her opinion.

"Lets not piss off the man with a sword, Princess!" Yun lectured. Yona ignored Yun's lecture. "I'm Yona, what's your name?" She asked smiling. As the squirrel began to tug on Yona's earrings.

"The Blue Dragon." He replied. "No, your name. Not your title. That isn't your name, is it?" Yona corrected. "I don't have a name. I'm just the Blue Dragon." The Blue Dragon explained.

Yona began to walk towards him startling him. "Stay back!" The Blue Dragon shouted aiming his sword at Yona. It was inches from her face. She didn't flinch.

"Who are you people? Why have you entered this village? Why do you approach me? Why is the White Dragon......" The Blue Dragon demanded. I walked over to Yona's side. "She came here to see you, silly." I answered smiling at him.

"Blue Dragon, I'd like you to lend me your power. I want you to come with me." Yona informed. "My power....." He repeated. He scowled and shot up from his crouching position and grasped the front of Yona cloak and dress holding her still as he aimed his sword.

"Princess!" Yun cried. "An enemy. Those who desire the power of the Blue Dragon are enemies." The Blue Dragon accused. Yona stared strait at the Blue Dragon fearlessly. The Blue Dragons hands shacked.

"You...... Who are you?" The trembling dragon demanded angrily. "I don't know you... Why?" He muttered. He let go of Yona and lowered his weapon. The strong dragon looked like he was on the verge of tears. I wanted to hug him. "Blue Dragon, I am not your enemy. I am searching for the four dragons, so that my friends and I may live." Yona assured holding out her hand.

"I want you to become my ally." Yona explained. The Blue Dragon tightened his grip on his sword. "I am cursed." He denied. Yona lowered her hand. "Cursed?" I echoed confused.

"The outside world must never learn of this power. This power of destruction." He continued. "Who told you that!" I cried angrily my small hands forming tiny fists. The Blue Dragon turned toward me. "It's the truth." He admitted. I gritted my teeth. "Is that why you won't go?! Because someone told you your cursed! Because of a lie!" I demanded glaring angrily down at the floor.

"Leave." The Blue Dragon instructed. I looked up at him shocked "But~" I argued. "Leave!" He repeated louder this time. Tears dripped down my face as I stared at him. "I-Is that what you want?" I sniffled. He didn't reply, he just turned away from me. "Very well." I said in a forced calm tone.

I turned around and cupped my mouth blocking a small sob as tears ran down my cheek and nose. "Goodbye." I stuttered removing my hand from my mouth for a slip second and quickly flying it back over my mouth as an other sob built in my throat. I began to leave with trembling legs, Yun and Yona following behind me.