Roku And Jealously

Soo-Won's P.O.V

After about five hours the fighting seemed to die down and we managed to subdue the crowd and peacefully end the fighting. Geun-Tae only groaned clearly disappointed that a possible war was ended. I began to walk back to the palace walking through the large set of doors protecting the palace I could hear the clattering of metal.

"I suppose I should return my armor and inform the blacksmiths that no more weapons are needed." I mumbled following the noise. As I walk into the armory I heard a familiar voice. "I'm almost finished with the sword!" Announced a small voice excitedly. I entered the small building a hot wind hitting me.

Following the loud clattering metal I reached the center of the building quickly. There standing by a furnace full of coal and flames stood May. In her hands rested a black blade that I already knew would later turn a bright silver. She raised an arm to her forehead panting heavily. She looked up, an excited look crossing her face that quick turned to panic knowing that she shouldn't be here.

I walked over to her angrily the rest of the blacksmiths watching me as I grabbed May's hand once she had put the sword down. Pulling her out from behind the large metal table that the sword she just made sat I rose a brow. Her hands were covered in bandages that was tinted red with blood. She wore a pair of tan pants and a dark green shirt that was obviously meant for a boy.

I dragged her out of the building dropping off my armor and informing the other blacksmiths of what was going on. Once out side I pulled her to the side. "How did you get out? Why were you in the armory? Where'd you get those clothes? And why is your hand bandaged?" I demanded. May only gave me a sheepish smile. "Well." She began her gaze looking down at the ground. A moment of silence passed before she took a deep breath.

"The guards came to check up on me and I slipped out. I wanted to help so I figured I could make weapons. As to where I go these clothes Roku have them to me." She explained. "Roku?" I repeated. "Yea, Roku, he's the apprentice of one of the blacks smiths."

"If you want to help you could of just stayed where you were." I groaned pinching the brim of my nose a headache washing over me.

May's P.O.V

"If you want to help you could of just stayed where you were." Soo-Won groaned pinching the brim of his nose. I opened my mouth to argue when a familiar voice cried out. "Hay, May!" I looked toward the voice and immediately broke into a smile. "Roku!" I beamed running from Soo-Won's side and over to the boy attaching him in a tight embrace.

He grunted from the impact as I warped my small arms around his neck excitedly. Ignoring his kill me now frown that I knew was only an act. I pulled away from the hug still smiling. "Did you have to attack me!" He complained his black hair swaying in the breeze. I shuck his complaint off grabbed his hand eagerly with my bandaged ones.

"Roku-San! Did you see the sword I made?!" I asked. Roku's gray eyes lite up with interest and his kill me know facade melted away. I smiled at his reaction. It was clear that creating weapons was his passion all the way from his sudden change of expression to the mood that surrounded him. The bored I don't care mood he had changed to one of excitement.

"Yea I did, your amazing May! Your better then some of the professionals! It's totally different from the traditional swords! Where'd you learn to make a sword like that?!" Roku answered nodding his head wildly a large grin on his face. "My father thought me." I giggled. "I'd love to meet him one day." He said his smile only growing.

I winced as he said this my smile disappearing. "That's not possible." I mumbled tracing a circle in the dirt with my foot. "Wh-What?! Does your dad live in an other tribes territory?" Roku questions clear disappointment in his voice. Without realizing it I gritted my teeth a look of pain washing over my face for a moment.

It was so quick Roku wasn't sure if it had really happened. "No, he's....." I began. "He's what?" A single tear rolled down my check which I hurriedly swiped away. It wasn't until he saw this did Roku seem to understand. His face went pale and he looked at me with mournful eyes. "I'm sorry for loss." He mumbles looking down at the floor his checks turning red. "It's fine." I sighed already regretting allowing the conversation to come to this topic.

"Anything else you wanna ask me?" I asked desperately grasping at straws to change the topic. "Yea, why are always with Lord Soo-Won?" Roku said leaning to the side slightly to see an annoyed looking Soo-Won standing behind me patiently waiting for me to finish my discussion. An other touchy subject. "He saved me from bandits." I explained. It wasn't necessarily a lie, but it wasn't the full truth either.

Roku seems to know this as he narrowed his eyes clearly suspicious. "May!" Soo-Won suddenly called causing the two of us to jump from the sudden interruption. We both turn to him as he marched over to us grabbing my arm and giving a not so sincere apologetic smile that was obviously fake. "I'm sorry but we have somewhere to be." He announced dragging me away as I gave Roku an apologetic smirk of my own and waved good bye his figure already shrinking in the distance.

Once Roku was out of sight I looked up at Soo-Won taking note of his unusually fiery eyes and gritted teeth. "No way..." I mumbled. Soo-Won looked down at me curiously. "What?" A smile curls my lips as I examined his face now confirming my suspicions. "Your irritated, your so irritated! If I didn't know any better I'd say your jealous!" I teased already knowing I was right. 

Soo-Won said nothing for a moment staring at me in disbelief. Then he finally looked away from me. "Jealous? Of who? That boy, Ruki?" He mumbled. "It's Roku." I corrected giggling as I watched Soo-Won struggle what to say next. "Your so jealous." I announced happily.

Shizuko-Chan~Hi guys! Sorry for the slow updating! I'm doing my best to keep up with it but I think I'll move my updating time from every 2 days to three. Sorry! Of course I can't promise that a new chapter will me published every three days because of school and my other activities. Again, sorry for the slow updating and I hope you enjoyed.