Visiting A Village

Yun was making good use of his large bag, as Yona tried not to squirm in the bag Hak had stuffed her in. Hak had a hat tilted he was wearing sideways, hiding his face as me and Yun talked to a man traveling in a wagon "It's been awhile. I've been waiting for your medicine." The man says.

Yun nods his head and hands hind a large stuffed bag. "Sir, do you have any rice?" Yun asked as the man takes the bag. "Sure." The man answered handing him an other bag. The man looks at me with curious eyes and glances at Hak "It's rare to see you traveling with someone." The man continued.

"Who's the big guy and the kid....." the man looked at Hak and me curiously. "I'm a fellow merchant. We have business near the border." Hak uttered. The man turned toward me next wanting my expiation. I smiled at him sweetly but he didn't fall for it, I hugged Yun tightly.

"I'm Yun's little sister!" I informed. The man turned to Yun "You never said anything about a sister." That man accused." Yun scratched the back of his head nervously "Not biologically, I recently began to look after her...." Yun explained.

The man smiled at Yun as he heard this and bent down to look me in the eyes. "It's nice to meet you." he said. I smiled "You too!" I replied. The man then went into his wagon and rode away saying his farewells to Yun and me as we waved goodbye.

Once the man was gone Hak spoke up. "Princess." he began as Yona marched ahead of everyone not speaking. "What are you upset about?" He questioned. "Because I stuffed you in a bag and carried you? Because I said there were clothes in the bag and handled you roughly? Because I took advantage of you being in a bag to put my hands all over you?" Yona clutched her fist

"All of them!" She hissed as she chased him, he jumped up into a tree branch. Yona jumped up and down furiously angry at him that he was out of her reach. "How should I punish you!" She cried trying to hit Hak as he sat in the branch. Yun looked tiredly at the two. "I was so afraid we'd be discovered, my heart was pounding." He huffed.

Yun walked to the two and attempted to stop their bickering but failed. "I got this!" I said and pulled out my red dagger. I throw it as the tree Hak say in it was inches from his face. "Listen up!" I lectured as I walked over an tugged the dagger out of the tree and places it back in it's place on my belt.

Yun thanked me and pointed to Yona "A red-haired princess." he began then pointed to Hak "A former general and beasts." he pointed me "A little kid, who can apparently throw knifes." I shrugged, that throw was lucky. Then prossssing what he said I shouted "Hay! I'm not a little kid!" Yun then pointed to himself ignoring me.

"And a handsome genius." he put is hand down and continued to talk. "We all stand out expect for maybe May, and even that's a maybe, so don't draw attention. Plus we're near Fire Tribe territory and its capital. You under stand it'll be bad news if they find us, right?" Yona and Hak stared at Yun "Yes, sir." They said together.

I nodded my head rapidly. Hak surveyed the area as we began to walk again suddenly well aware of the danger we were in. "Still, the priest and the four dragons sure live in obnoxious places." Hak grumbled. "All the dragons might be hard to find but at least we know where the white dragon is, right? Isn't he up in the misty mountains?" I asked.

Hak nodded. "I'm just worried about the whole not excepting outsiders thing!" I stammered. "It isn't just the capital, it's near the Kai Empire, too." Hak informed. I clutched my fists and let my nails dig into my skin letting the pain wash away my worry. "I finally got to go outside, so I'm really excited to see this mysterious village.

Once I travel across the kingdom, I'll record my personal experiences! " Yun remarked excitedly. The pain in my palm grew worse. An other person in a wagon came down the street "Princess?" Hak yelled at her as he heard the thumping of the coming horse hooves.