Reunion

Jea-Ha's P.O.V

I soared through the sky looking for the the familiar face of the white haired little girl that I still can't believe I had allowed to fall. How did I not find her in the water? I could of sworn I saw her!

As I soared through the sky a little girl around the same age as May grabbed my attention. She had brown eyes and white hair and looked very similar to her but her hair was styled and she had her make up done.

I'm not even sure May knows what make up is. The little girl seems to notice me and waved her hands frantically at me shouting something.

May's P.O.V

"Jea-Ha!" I screamed waving my at him frantically. He gives me a curious look and lands on a near by house most likely taking out a tile decorating the house.

In hurried excited footsteps I ran towards a confused Jea-Ha as he look at me uncertainly. I didn't care but as I run up to him and pounced on him.

"Jea-Ha!" I squeal excitedly happy to see a familiar face after the senjuso incident. "M-May!?" He asks surprised as he looked down at my small figure. I pull away and frown up at him. "Don't tell me you forgot about me!" I scold.

Jea-Ha held his hands out in peace. "Oi! Oi! I never said that!" He argued. I puff my cheeks out not satisfied with his answer. "You just look different!" He explained. I looked down at my kimono as I played with my flattened hair.

"I don't look that different!" I protest. Jea-Ha sighed giving up on explaining himself. In one swift motion Jea-Ha picked me up. I leaned I to his chest preparing for the evening wind as Jea-Ha got ready to jump.

"Ready?" Jea-Ha asked. I opened my mouth to answer when we took off. As we traveled to most likely the pirate ship a question popped up into my head. What would Jea-Ha do if I fell? Realizing that Jea-Ha'd grip on me was very lose a devious smile spread across my face.

I turned to the side suddenly trying to make it look like I just wanted to see the town from up high. The sudden movement caused Jea-Ha's lose grip loosen. I did an other sudden turn and my stomach dropped as I slipped from his grasp.

I cried out as Jea-Ha dived down and catches me as we almost fell to the floor. As he did his rode flew up from the wind as we landed. I giggled in joy. Not realizing at in the process of saving me I had caused Jea-Ha to probably destroy the roofs of five shops. "Again! Again!" I giggles happily.

Jea-Ha at first angry that I had done what I had done soon smiles as we went out to a clearing and reenacted the accident.

We then went back to the ship to find everybody pacing the ship nervously awaiting Jea-Ha's return. When I landed with Jea-Ha and was put down I was immediately tackled. "WHAT THE~?!" I cried at I was suddenly forced to hit the ground.

I looked up to see Yona, Yun, and Gija hugging all around me, crying. I chuckled a I watched the three. I slowly managed to stand up moving the figures of the three in order to do so. Once we where all up Yona gabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"May!" She cried squeezing me to death. She lowered her head to my ear and whispers softly. "I love you, too. May." I froze at the words. Love.

Flashback

My legs dangled as I was hung by the branch of a tree. Hak sitting down as he processed the information about my family I had just given him.

"Do you understand now! Death is a heartache you'll never forget, but love is a memory you have to make sure doesn't slip from your fingers! That's what my father said to me on his death bed! I don't want to experience either of those emotions again! Not after what happened!" I cried sobbing.

( Shizuko-Chan~ For the readers who don't remember when this happened, this took place in chapter two: The Four Dragons. Around the end of the chapter)

Flashback Over.

I didn't know what to think as that moment flooded back into my memory. Is see what dad was trying to tell me. The heartache of death is worth the memory of someone you love. (Yea it's cheesy but I wanted to add it! It's not a huge part of the book so if you don't like it ignore it!) I rapped my arms around Yona hugging her back as I began to cry. Yona cried with me as we hugged each other knowing that the other wasn't going to let go any time soon.

Shizuko-Chan~Sorry guys! This chapters a little short but I wanted to get something out to you guys!