You've Upset The Dragon

We where a few miles away from the village when we realize we don't know where the next dragon is. "Which way should we go now?" Hak asked as we all stared at the two paths. Yona turned to Yun. "Yun, did Ik-su tell you anything?" She asked him. Yun shock his head.

"No, I have no more leads from here." he sighed rubbing his nose. "What's wrong? Your eyes are red." Hak asked Yun, bending forward to look at him more clearly. I walked closer to Yun wondering what was going on. "Shut up!" Yun yelled at Hak embarrassed. I grinned, that's right when Yun had seen the White Dragon and his grandmother's departure he had cried.

Yona turned away from the two. "This is a problem." She murmured a finger pressed against her lip in thought. "Your looking for the four dragons, aren't you?" The White Dragon asked. "Yeah." Yona confirmed. The White Dragon smiled happily. "I can detect those who posses the power of the dragons." He announced.

"Really!" Yona cried happily. "That's awesome!" I said impressed. "Yes. though the link in faint, the four dragons are something akin of siblings. Since ancient times, our blood has called out to one another across great distances. I've never meet them, though." The dragon explained. "How convenient!" Yona chirped with excitement. "Convenient?" The Dragon echoed.

"Well, for now let's start down the mountain!" Hak declares starting to walk ahead of us. We all quickly follow behind. As we walk Yona stands next to the White Dragon and me. "By the way." she began. "White Dragon, what's your name?" Yona asked. Hearing this simply question that none of us bothered to ask till now. I laughed. "How could we not have asked that sooner." I giggled.

The White Dragon smiled at me and ruffled my hair playfully. "Everyone calls you "White Dragon" but that isn't your name, is it. Can I call you by your name?" I asked the smiling Dragon. "Please call me Gija." The White Dragon said. "Gija." Yona echo's. "That's a nice name." Gija smile widened.

Yona then began to walk ahead to catch up with Yun and Hak but me and Gija stayed towards the back. "Hay, Gija." I called. Gija turned toward me. "Yes?" He asks as he watched me skip along side him. "Will you help Hak and Yun protect me? You don't have to, but I feel so guilty. I can't protect myself very well. All I have his my dragon dagger." I asked looking up into his eyes pleadingly. "Of course, I'll always be there to protect you." Gija comforted. "Then I guess I have a third brother!" I cried happily.

We stopped at a river and rested for a bit me and Yona lay at the roots of a old tree. Gija sat a few feet in front of us dipping his hand in the river that flowed past us. "White Snake!" Called Hak as he approached Giji. Gija whipped his head toward Hak's voice angrily. "You must be exhausted from the long journey." Hak continued as he meet up with Gija. Gija gave him a glare.

"Call me "White Snake" again, and I'll tear out your throat." Gija threatened. He turned away from Hak and looked back at his hand that still lay in the water. "This isn't enough to exhaust me." Gija corrected. Hak grinned.

"Well, I though you must be missing your village by now." Hak explained. "What are you talking about? The princess asked me to protect you if it becomes necessary!" Gija fires back getting up and turning toward Hak. "Here it comes....." I mumble as I watch the go get ready to go at each other.

"Does a sheltered boy like you know how to fight?" Hak threw back angrily. Yona got up from next to me and dusted herself off. She began to walk over towards the two, got in between them and punched each of them in the chin at the same time. The two's heads flew back. "That's enough!" Yona announced.

Yona stold between the two her hands on her hips. "We're going to be traveling together, so don't fight!" She scolded at the two. "I'm sorry, princess." Gija apologize.
Yona turned to Hak "Hak, Gija is nervous about leaving his village for the first time. Don't tease him!" She turned to Gija.