Hidden Village

"Thanks guys!" I grumble irritatedly as I leave our empty camp site to see everyone again on the outskirts of the forest. You guys scared the heck out of me! I though you left me for a minute.

I walk up to Gija and Yona. "Am I useful to you?" Gija asked Yona. Yona turned around to look at him and said with out a moments hesitation. "Of course! No one could replace you!" I wish I was the same, that I was useful.

Gija's face turned a dark red, he held both hands to his chest. I cupped my mouth to hold back a laugh, not wanting to embarrass him. Either Gija has a crush on Yona or the dragons blood is acting up. It could be both.

Yun snapped his fingers suddenly and shouted "I got it!" Hearing the sudden voice I jumped causing myself to ram my head into a low branch of a tree I stood under.

"Ow!" I complain quietly. Yun looks at me surprised that he had scared me so badly. "What did you get!" I groan to Yun as I begin to rub my head wincing in pain. A large bump was forming. Great. "The Blue Dragon's village. I missed it!" Yun explained excitedly.

My irritation went away as I heard this. I smiled widely. "I didn't think anyone could live there, but there is a place! It's right on the border." Yun continued he pointed to the mountains. "In those mountains. Yun clarifies. The Blue Dragon lives there.....

We stood on the mountain side looking at a village that was carved into the mountain. "I can't believe people live here....." Hak says. "Yeah, at first glance it looks like a normal mountain. I think Ik-su mentioned a story about a group that hid in the mountains to escape war." Yun agrees

Yona turns to Gija uncertainly. "Are you sure, Gija?" She asked nervously. "Yes, the Blue Dragon is here." Gija confirms looking up at the mountain. We walked up the mountain side and found a flat part of the mountain.

A large whole big enough for all of use to walk in through together could be seen. We all walked through to find a large round room. In the middle of the room was a pillar of mountain rock, supporting the roof of the large carved out room.

Around the pillar was a cloth coverings, that glowed as torches were set up on the pillar. The walls had door tall and 7 feet wide holes all except for one had a curtain covering them for privacy. I assumed these where the villagers homes.

As we walked in I also notice a few pots that had a fire burning in them for more light. I stopped walking as someone poked there head out of a curtained home.

Their face was covered up with a scary mask with huge sharp teeth painted on them. I scrambled over to Hak and clutched his arm tightly slightly trembling.

More people began to leave their homes as they saw us, most of the faces what were not covered by masks were the faces of woman or older men.

They started to surround us. Gija readied him dragon arm and Hak raised his weapon. A old man with a cane wearing purple robes approached us from the crowd. "Do we have guests?" The old man asked doubtfully.

"Bring the Blue Dragon here!" Gija commanded the villagers suddenly. "That's to direct." Yun muttered. "Blue Dragon?" Repeated the old man as he saw us and stood in front of us. He looked to two villagers confused. "No one by that name lives here." The old man protested.

I scowled. "Your and awful lier, old man." I growled. The old man looked baffled. "It's not a name. It's a title. He is a man who posses a dragons blood. More specifically the Blue Dragon's blood." I clarified

"There is no need to hide him." Gija tried to convince as Hak held back a smirk as he watched me pick a fight with the village.

Gija pointed to Yona. "Tell him this person his waiting for him." Gija said. The mans narrowed his eyes at Yona and them looked at me in a way that totally said "how dare you call me a lair"