A Plan

"Neither of you are going anywhere near that ship!" Yun announces sharply. Me and Yona turn to him shocked that he had become so strict on the matter. "Why not!" I demanded angrily looking at Yun even though I completely understood where he was coming from.

"Launching fireworks would involve carrying gun power past the ships guards to sneak onto the ship's deck!" Yun explains walking toward Yona and me a stern look on his face. "If they find you they'll kill you! There's no way!" Yun continue raising a stern finger into the air just to show how serious he was.

In respond I puffed out my cheeks in disproval. I hated it when he was right but a small part of me wanted to let him win the argument. Then I wouldn't have to go but I had already made up my mind and so had Yona we weren't backing down!

"Besides it will be difficult to signal us with fireworks small enough for you to carry on board. We'll probably be fighting, too."Hak added clearly not liking the idea as much as Yun had.

"Shin-Ha should be able to notice my single from far away." Yona suggested looking to Shin-Ha. He nodded in agreement. As I watched a small smile curled my lips. A plan was forming. "Yea, but!" Yun began trying to find flaw but I cut him off.

"We don't have time to search every ship. If the woman reach the Kai Empire while we fight, it will be to late. Me and Yona are the only ones who can sneak on with the woman to secure their safety, right?" I interrupted looking at the crew daring them to find flaw in my statement.

None did. I turned to the captain. "Captain Gigan! Let us fight with you!" I demanded, I could feel my blood boiling and my shattering heart pounding in my ears as I got worked up waiting for a response. The captain looked at me with what I could of swore was a new found respect and pride. Receiving such a look filled me with a new found determination. "Is you succeed we will indeed be able to rescue the woman." The captain began.

Jea-Ha began to speak in protest but she continued on drowning his words out as me and Yona listened intently. "But you can't go alone, we need to send at least one other person if we are to succeed." She continued scanning the crowd.

Hak and Gija stepped forward eagerly "I will go." They offered. Gigan looked between the two blankly. "Just so you know, it has to be someone who can pass for a woman." She informed with a smirk.

As I heard this I couldn't help but laugh. Someone would have to dress up as a woman. And as mean as it is I know exactly who will end up with the job. As if the captains words meant nothing Hak and Gija just offered to go again along with Jea-Ha this time. I cupped my mouth in an attempt to muffle my snickers.

"I can't tell if your not listening or if you are just really confident." Gigan groaned in amusement, only causing my snickers to turn to fits of laughter. Gigan then sighed and turned to what we all knew was the only actual posable candidate. Poor Yun.

"You're sharp, and you know how to handle gunpowder." She explained as clear confusion crossed Yun's face. "W-Wait a minute!" He argued raising his hands in protest. "It's true that I'm beautiful when I'm disguised as a woman. After all, I'm a handsome young man. But we're dealing with an evil lord. I'm still opposed to Yona and May going!" Yun argued.

I took a few deep breaths still chuckling slightly and walked over to Yun determined to convince him otherwise. I tried to place a hand on his shoulder but failed miserably thanks to my stupid height so I ended up going with the stern look and raised finger. "Me and Yona have decided we are doing this! You can't convince us otherwise. Now it's just a matter of are you going to help us make this successful or not." I stated doing my best parent impression.

In all honestly I felt like an older sister for a moment. Yun looked at me a small smile slowly forming on his face as he looked down as me. A sigh escaping his lips and he bent down to ruffled my hair. "When you put it that way it seems I don't have any other choice." He chuckled as I puffed out my checks and try to stop him from further ruining my hair.

As he finished ruffing hair I gave a small cheer of excitement. Everything was working out we where forming a plan and the odds seems to be slowly but surely becoming in our favor. "What a pain in the butt. I'll have to prepare before tomorrow." Yun complained switching from his brotherly side back to the handsome boy genius he as so proud to be.

He then turned to look at Yona. "Yona, don't worry. I don't fight losing battles." He reassures a new found confidence in his voice a bright smile crossed Yona's face. Gigan stood up abruptly catching everyones attention. The air around her seemed to demand silence.

"The deal is the day after tomorrow. We'll infiltrate them tomorrow. Let's come up with a plan." She announces as the whole crew heaved a loud "Yeah!"

Shizuko-Chan~ I finally got out of my writers block! I'm super sorry for the wait and I'll start trying to get into my every two day update grove again. Thanks to all my reader who waited so long and I'm already working on the next chapter for you all! I'm sorry if the chapter was a little boring I didn't my best to amp it up but don't worry the exciting parts are coming at full swing don't you worry!

Warning this chapter wasn't thoroughly checked for sleeping airs so I'm sorry if you spot any.