A Dragons Help

The villagers began to panic again as they realized that they were stuck here with me. Cries like "How can we get out?" And "We're gunna die!" filled the room. "Why did you say that to me!" Screams Gija suddenly. I looked toward him. "Uh, Gija?" I call out.

Gija looks at me blankly. "Oh, forgive me."Gija apologized. "For some reason, that rude man suddenly...just spoke inside my head. It made me very angry." Gija explained his voice rising slightly.

"It is my jod to protect you, Princess. Along with May." Gija added looking to Yona then back to me. Me and Yona smile at the loyal dragon. "I feel better now..." Yona says. "So am I!" Gija agrees his anger subsiding.

"What should we do now?" I ask looking at the pile of boulders and walking over to is. I kicked it. "Ow!" I shriek as I clutch my foot. Walking back over to Yun and the other. "Do we wait for help?" I suggest. "We don't need to wait for help." Gija insists.

He turn to Yona as she still shakes with fear. I guess after watching me go through a near death experience she couldn't handle going through one of her own.

"As long as you have me, you've nothing to fear." Gija reassures Yona. She seemed to calm down. "What are you going to do." I ask watching his dragon arm grow bigger, his claws seem to gleam in the dark room.

"Dig!" He answers. The villagers look over to Gija and cry out. "Monster!" Fearfully. "Don't be so nosey. The guardians of the Blue Dragon's village are pathetic. I told you that I am the White Dragon." Gija scolds.

The man that had tried to stab me shivers. "Th-The White Dragon!" He repeated horrified. "There really are other dragons that posses cursed powers!" Yells the man with the green mask.

I scowl and march up to the man stumbling a few times. I haven't recovered from the boulder incident quite yet. I reached the man and pulled a dagger holding it to his face threateningly. "Watch who your calling cursed!" I growl. I put my dagger away and marched off.

"I've had enough! It's him..... it's his fault. We're stuck in this hole because of him. Let me out! Let me out!" A villager with no mask accused. I could tell this "him" he was talking about was the Blue Dragon. I honestly had forgotten about him. It felt like years ago when he told me to leave.

I grew annoyed at the villager and sighed as I pulled out my yellow knife and threw it at him. The knife hits the wall an inch away from the villagers face. The knife made a loud clattering sound as it hit the group. "My aims gotten better." I smirk. I suddenly wince in pain. My head hurt, it was throbbing, my lungs burned slightly and I'm pretty sure I was fighting a high fever. It was becoming hard to hide these small symptoms.

"Why? Why is the Blue Dragon's power a curse?" Yona demanded. "You don't know how evil he can be." Insisted a villager as I walked over and picked up my dagger.

"He isn't evil~" Yona began to protest. "Outsiders wouldn't understand! For generations, monsters with the dragon's eyes have been born in our village. We live in fear of the Blue Dragon's power. Even if the Blue Dragon dies, someone else's child becomes the new Blue Dragon. You don't know how it feels to live in fear that your own child will be next. Those of us who bear that curse may never leave the village. A mask is placed on the Blue Dragon as soon as they're born, and we rarely let them outside. Those are our rules. But the Blue Dragon used his cured power to kill many soldiers. When he was only a child. We feared move soldiers would come, so me moved here." The man with no mask cut in.

"I can't take it anymore! What is this, if now a curse?!" He demanded. "He's here!" Gija announced as the sound of bells filled the air. In a strange way it the bells calmed my nerves. My head ache slowly went away, my lungs stopped stinging and the throbbing on my head started to disappear.