A New Dress

Shizuko-Chan~
I'm so sorry! >~<  ! I know I said I would keep up on updating but I got sick! That's been happening a lot lately..........Anyway I've been considering staring a Brothers Conflict book! I wanna get all your feed back! Of course I'm not gunna rob you all of a new chapter so the next chapter I'm updating will be a sneekpeeqk of the book on that chapter please tell me what you think! 

I winced in pain as Soo-Won carefully unwrapped my badged hands well I bit my bottom lip, taping my foot on the floor doing my best to distract myself. "How did you get these injuries again?" Soo-Won demanded as the last of the bandages slid off my hands revealing a pair of very red, and very bruised hands. I remained silent. Causing him to look up at me.

"May..." He warned I slowly looked up and meet his stern gaze immediately regretting I hurriedly looked away. "When you left me in the room I punched the door..." I sighed gritting my teeth as he places a rag onto my hand. "I figured as much." Soo-Won groaned frustration in his voice. Curious I looked toward him and was surprised to see him looking down at my hands sadly.

The rag he held left my hand and went to the other causing me to jolt forward slightly from the sudden wave of pain. "So, what are we doing today?" I asked wanting to break the uncomfortable silence forming. A large smile lite Soo-Won's face his aqua blue eyes meeting my brown/black ones. "We'll be meeting the tailor you saw the other day and get you your new dress." He explained removing the painful rag from my hand and begging to apply fresh bandages to them.

I gasped in surprise as I gave him a large exited grin. "I never really wore anything specifically made for me." I informed watching as he finsh bandaging my hands. "Is that so?" Soo-Won chuckled as I jumped from my seat, grabbing his hand well I tried to drag him toward the door. "Come on! We don't want to keep the tailor waiting!" I groaned puffing my cheeks in protest as Soo-Won didn't move an inch.

"I don't know..." He began teasingly. I flew my head back letting out an exhausted groan as I tugged at his robes not rally trying. "Come ooonnn!" I complained leaning back wards as I pulled at his hand my feet slowly sliding from the tile floors. "Pllleeeaasse!" I begged. Hw only gave me a teasing a smile. "Soo-Oh!" I Calle deleting go of his hand and walking around him pushing his back hoping a new angle would help.

It didn't. "Well, I suppose we could go know but you don't seem to want to go that badly." He continued. I jumped up an down in anticipation. "I wan to go! I want to go! I want to go!" I chanted excitedly causing Soo-Won the chuckle finally agreeing and grasping emu hand as he dragged me the out the door and leading through the complicated place halls passing room after room seeing the occasional guard and servant.

We stopped in front of a large set of oak wood doors with gold colored handles. "We're here." Soo-Won announced. I hurriedly ran to the door grasping the gold handles and pushing them forward rushing in excitedly. Inside was white human sized stuffed models. There on a smaller model  perched a blue and white almost eggshell colored dress along with a matching blue hair tie.

Soo-Won followed slowly behind taking the tailor by surprise as I ran my hand along the white fabric of the dress. "Lord Soo-Won, you've come earlier then I thought." The tailor informed. Soo-Won only gave him a kind smile. "I apologize for my sudden arrival but May was to excited to see her new dress I couldn't help but corn early." He apologies laughing as I played with the dress muttering complement amour the sticking and smooth soft fabric, slightly dazed at the idea that such a beautiful dress could be owned by me. Much less worn by me. Quickly without really thinking I managed to get the dress off of the model.

Hurriedly running behind a nearby screen painted to look like a media I changed examining myself in the mirror also behind the screen I giggled. It was a perfect fit. Only a small portion of my hair was up allowing me to still play it it as I admired the beautiful hair piece keeping my hair up. I ran out running over to Soo-Won's side. "Ism tit beautiful?!" I beamed twirling it Marlins in it causing the bottom of the dress to puff out reminding me of a blooming cherry blossom.

"You look lovely." Soo-Won complemented gently patting my head as to not ruin my hair well he have the tailor a thankful smile. With that we left my high picked giggled filling the halls well I skipped along side Soo-Won. I was a bubbly mess unsure how to get rid did all the excitement over a simple dress. I felt like a princess. My hair put up elegantly as I strolled down the fancy palace halls the ends of my dress swaying to the rhythm of my foot steps making it seem as if I was hurriedly trying to get to down important even when I all honest I was just trying to keep up with Soo-Won's long strides.

People cooed complements to me sweetly noting how the light blue of the dress brought out my white hair and made my milky brown and black eyes pop along side the eggshell fabric and how having my hair up helped reveal my blemish free skin that miraculously was scar free despite my human trafficking experience that's was currently being kept under raps.

It was all so unbelievably dreamlike. The fancy clothes, nice house, good food, friendly environment and being with people close to you, it was so surreal like it was happening. To someone else almost like it was a story from a book and I was just the unfortunate soul reading the story forever stuck watching, but that wasn't the case. I had all of this and the gratitude that swelled inside me showed on my beaming face.

I felt like the luckiest girl alive, I truly began to believe this place could be the new home with the new family I had been dreaming about. That I could escape my scary unwelcoming past, lessen the grief of my fathers death and make the looming loneliness in my chest go away. I though I could change my life for the better here, make friends, experience what it was like to not live in constant fear of losing the ones you love or being sold, or being attacked by bandits and watching the one you care for die for you.

I didn't want any of that and yet I had been held victim to each and every one of those torturous acts. I had felt the pain and suffering first hand. All I wanted was to forget all my troubles, surrounded by the warm light of loved ones, but I was ignorant, naive, and blissfully ignorant of the truth. A life like that could never happen. The world was to cruel to let someone live a happy ever after. It seemed someone always had to suffer. It looked as if there had to be pain before joy. There wasn't one without the other, pain and joy were two sides of the same coin. Different, each representing something unique, but connected forever intertwined unable to escape each other.

Even though I knew this, even though I knew something would happen to ruin it all. I ignored it. Hoping, no praying that the world would leave me alone. Let me stay in this blissful state forever but as I said pain and joy are two does of the same coin. If one is there the other will surely follow, the two can never escape each other. Believe me when I say this, you can't escape the two either. I've tried. Eventually they will catch you.