" Honest Or Nice?. "

Dipper's Perspective.

I calmly knocked on the door. My fist hitting the cold hard wood, my eyes glancing along the window. I heard footsteps come towards the door, as the silhouette of a large man appeared. He opened the door, his red eyebrows scrunched up, only to relax when he saw me.

"Oh hello, Dipper!" Wendy's Father said, voice deep and scratchy. "Long time, no see, What can I do for you?"

"Uhm..." I cleared my throat. "Is Wendy here?"

"Why yes she is, upstairs to the door on the left." He said gesturing me inside.

I walked in, kicking off my boots and setting down my coat, shuffling upstairs.

"Oh and Dipper," He said to me, myself turning to face him. "Don't pull anything on my daughter, alright?" My face fell, looking horrified. He laughed at me, seeing my expression, than waking in the kitchen.

I gulped and walked upstairs, questioning why Wendy was here. Shouldn't she be in prison?

I softly knocked on her door, adjusting my hat. She opened it, but looked different than before. Her hair was shorter now, almost reaching her shoulders and layered. She had on eyeliner, winged. Same old flannel though, although it was red now. Jeans looked the same, but boots where cleaned.

"Oh hey Dipper!" She said pulling me into a hug, her lavender perfume hitting my face. "I haven't seen you since... Like ever!"

I hugged her back, and then pulled away. "Uh..." I said, opening my mouth to ask her something but she cut me off.

"No I'm not suppose to be in federal prison. It was an actor BillShit hired to play me, and frame me. Dumbass didn't think I'd see it and report her ass." She sighed.

"Oh." I raised an eyebrow. "I knew you wouldn't act like that..."

"Yeah..." She shrugged. "I'm no whore."

I nodded. "That's what's good about you."

"You're still a fucking dork, Pines." She lightly punched my arm. Gazing at her arm, I saw that it had a sleeve of tattoos. Typical Wendy; I guess.

"Let's go out for a drive... Catch up, ya know?" She said grabbing her bag, leading me out with her. We put on our coats, and boots, shit like that.

She told her dad that we where leaving, and got in the car. After driving for a few minutes, Wendy spoke up.

"How did she portray me?"

"Honest or Nice?"

"Be honest; Dipper I'm serious." She narrowed her eyes at me, then rolling them.

"Kinda like a whore, bitchy, and really fucking desperate."

"Damn Dipper, back at it again with the swearing."

I mocked her. "Damn Dipper, back at it again with the swearing!"

"Shut up; Pines." She and I said in sync and laughed.