Chapter 50. || "That's how you hold my image ."

Previously on Foster Girl...

"One last surprise.." He smiled driving me somewhere else.

He pulled up into a beach and stopped the car. We both got out and sat on the sand as the sun set. The soft pinks and the burning oranges caressed one another as of two lovers in the dusk. The cold air teased my shoulders, but Dipper turned to me. 

"F/n L/n...would you do me the honors of holding this promise ring...in honor of a future; possible marriageA promise to not leave me"he said holding out a box to me, which held a rose quartz ring shaped in a heart. "Happy Valentine's Day."

"I do; Dipper Pines." I blushed as he put in on my finger. "Happy Valentine's Day to you too."

"I love you Y/n; you will always by my Foster Girl."

****************************

"Anyway," I mumbled into the breeze. "Uh..what's your life story?" I tilting my head to face him and raised an eyebrow.

"My life story?" He snickered "Well the first time I went to Gravity Falls; it was great. I was twelve, turning 13 in August. I made friends and solved mysteries. But near the end — it got weird.. "

"How so?" I asked him. "What happened?" My h/l hair conversed with the wind.

"Oh," he scratched the back of his neck. "Bill lead an apocalypse, with my family and friends by my side, we defeated Bill. I left and Wendy and I traded hates, where I got this." He said tapping the top of his head, patting the brown hat he had.

"Wait, how is he still here then?" I asked tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I don't know..." He mumbled, running his thumb on his bottom lip.

"Well, I said we'd meet again on a sunny day." A flash of light said, Bill appearing and he tipped his hat with a force of yellow energy; but not his hands. Those where behind his back.

"Where's my dear Pacifica?" He fixed his tie; with the same yellow energy.

"Pardon me?" I asked.

"Hold on.." Dipper said looking at Bill's side. "Why are your hands—.." He said jumping up and looking behind Bill.

"—Tied up?!" Dipper gasped.

"Long story." Bill rolled his eyes. "I've made a deal with Satan that if I can come back, then I'll take someone with me when my time is due. Also; your welcome for hypnotizing Wendy." A grin tugged at his face.

"You did what?" We said in sync.

"You landed her in prison!" Dipper said. "Why would you do that?!"

"To spice things up. She's out now by the way."

"So you are taking Pacifica?" I said.

"Precisely." He smiled at me. "No one gave a shit about her anyway, aye?"

"People gave shits about me!" Pacifica said stumbling outside of her door.