Chapter 49. ||| "Valentine's Day Date."

Previously On Foster Girl

"Mabel" A women called in as she slowly stepped on the floor.

"Who's there" I asked, twice, once quiet than louder.

"Uh..SummerThat girl from New York I'm here for Mabel, we're going on a date " She said. "As friends of course."

"How do friends go on dates; just as friends" I mumbled quietly as I saw Summer slide into Mabel's room. She was dressed fairly casual; skinny jeans and a grey sweater, I'm guessing Summer meant they were hanging out, not going on a date. Whatever though.

Mabel walked out with Summer, wearing jeans as well, and an OHSHC shirt. She was slowly putting on her black jacket.

She turned around, and put a finger on her lips and mouthed 'Dipper.' I got the message, and didn't tell Dipper. I don't know why I wasn't suppose to though.

Everyone was keeping secrets from one another here, Pacifica was being suspicious when she left, Mabel leaving with a girl from New York, and our break was lasting for way to long.

"Why is our break so long" I asked Dipper, maybe he could answer why.

"Oh," he said scratching his neck. "Construction work."

"Oh..because it's February 13th." I said.

Wait; tomorrow is Valentine's Day.

********
» Y/n's Perspective. «

We ended up cuddling to sleep, on for me to wake up to an empty bed and a shower turning off.

"Leave me on this special day Dipper!" I shout across the hall, rolling out the bed having a thump be heard on the floor.

"I'm drying off!" He shouted back. "Don't come in!"

I'm going in.

I stumbled into the bathroom and opened the door. "Hey Dip." I said hugging his side. A towel was wrapped around his waist as he dried off his hair.

"Hey sweetheart," he said kissing my cheek. "Happy Valentine's Day you fuck." He laughed.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you to, you reptilian fuck." I laughed as well. "Any plans?" I said; smiling like a child at a toy store.

"It's a surprise." He said. "Now get out, I need to get dressed."

"Why?We're dating. "

"We are not yet at that faze in dating." He smiled.

"Ouch." I said getting out and shutting the door. I got dressed up, wearing a black-tight-mini skirt and a nice red sweater with a black lining. I decided to wear that necklace I found a long time ago. Remember, That one dragged me down into a lake?After fixing my hair and makeup, Dipper walked out in a white dress shirt; which had two buttons undone, and some dark dress pants.