Chapter 21

Your Perspective

I yawned as I woke up, it finally was winter break. It was a month long, I fucking love this school. Dipper had his arms wrapped around me; he cuddled me. He was quietly snoring, and almost drooling on my pillow. He better not! I'll take his pilot then. And he drooled on my pillow. Thanks Dipper.

I snickered a little and nuzzled my face in his chest. A scent of peppermint chocolate hit me, damn he smelled good. I heard him yawn, and I didn't wanna the the awkward one to wake up first. I blushed a little as he tried to move but gave up in the sake of not waking me.

Chuckling, I moved away. "What's so funny?" He yawned, his hair a fluffy mess. "Your hair." I said fixing myself onto my knees. I fluffed his hair out even more and blushed shaking his head. "Shit!" I said. "Dipper get out! What will they say!"

"Fuck.." He mumbled and slid out of my room. I followed him, just to see if he was okay. He set himself up on a chair, flopping his head on the table.

Stan tapped my shoulder. "Your at that age aren't you?"

"What?!" I jumped blushing at the thought of myself as a pervert. "I just–I just wanted to see if anyone was up?" I smiled.

"Well good thing your up, is ugly Christmas sweater shopping." Stan sighed. "Mabel wants to get them so badly."

I snickered at the thought of Mabel having even more sweaters. "What time are we leaving?"

"Eh." He shrugged. "Probably in 20 minutes? Hurry up and eat."

I sighed as Stan continued to the kitchen for his morning coffee. Dipper jerked his head up and smiled awkwardly while his eyes where shut.

"Aaaaayyyyyeee." Dipper said.

"My god dipper eat a bagel." Stan said wiping a bagel at him.

A bagel hit dipper's face, him who was still smiling.

I laughed and sat down at the table. We are, and I looked for Mabel. "Where is she?" I asked.

"Huh?" Stan said. "Oh she's still getting  ready. I think she ate." He shrugged and sipped his coffee. Once Stan left, Dipper got up. "I'm gonna get ready." He said kissing my head. I blushed deeply.

Dipper Pines likes me.

No,

Dipper Pines loves me.

I smiled and went to get dressed. I decided on a sweater, that was black with teal lyrics to the chores of a Hasley song, called Hurricane. I threw on a skirt, which Mabel kept begging me to wear with that sweater, which was the same shade the lyrics where. I sighed as I pulled up my black knee socks and put on my black flats.

Flats where okay.

I brushed my h/l hair, leaving it loose. Maybe I could touch up on a little makeup. I decided on some black mascara and a little foundation. I then walked out my door and went to the living room. I plopped down on the couch and waited for Mabel.

She slid next to me. "Hey!" She smiled looking at my skirt. "Your wearing this skirt!"

I nodded smiling as she hugged me.