Chapter 13

Your Perspective.

  "She's going to our school!" Mabel cried out as I gasped. I had to catch up with her, I missed Naomi so much. "Really?!" I said happily. "Yes!" Mabel said as we hugged each other.

  This is why Mabel is great. She is so happy for others when it doesn't benefit her or is about her, it's hard to find people like that. She's just really sweet and amazing.

  "Okay..so let's hurry up, school's in like twenty minutes." Mabel said clapping her hands as Dipper put their dishes away. They walked off as Bill walked in. "Where are you guys going?" He asked.

  "School." I said. "Duh." God damn it Bill, he's probably playing dumb because he thinks it's cute for Dipper or something. I can't stand to see them together like that.

  I walked to my room and finished blow drying my hair and brushing my teeth. When I was done, I grabbed my f/c hoodie and backpack. Dipper said he's was gonna get me some kind of Phone and and laptop soon, I've never had one so that's cool.

  I walked downstairs and met up with Dipper and Mabel. "How about I come with you guys..?" Bill asked walking in with a yellow sweater and a white polo underneath. His sweater had an eye on it, and his pants where black.

  He pulled on a yellow beanie and smirked at Dipper. "Don't I look nice Dipper?" He said flipping his blonde hair. "You look like the sun." Dipper said rolling his eyes. "Buuuurrrnnn" I whispered to bill. "Fuck you, Y/N."

  We walked to the bus stop as I felt arms go around me. It looked down and saw slightly tan skin, but it was still kinda pale, well done light pink nails and a matching sweater. I turned around and hugged Naomi. "Hey sugar." She said.

  "Hey Naomi!" I smiled looking at her light pink cat sweater and black skirt. She always dressed nice, I envied it. She had on black knee high socks and black flats. Smiling at me, she fixed her auburn curls and side bangs. "So what's up?" She asked.

  "Nothin much." I shrugged as we got on the bus. Mabel rushed to her friends and sat with them. Dipper sighed and sat alone, until Bill snatched a seat next to him. I sat with Naomi, which I liked.

  We continued to catch up with life, her talking about living with a really sweet young women who had two cats and beagle. Naomi seemed like a beagle kind of girl. "Wait Naomi don't move.." I said as I straighten her black headband. "There!" I smiled as she smiled back.

  "We're almost there!" She said happily. Hell, I don't see why she's happy to go to school. It's basically Hell with books. She jumped up and grabbed her galaxy bag, as I grabbed my plain old f/c bag. We walked out and she looked around.

  I realized she's never been to an actual school, this is all new for her. I smiled as her eyes light up at everything.

  We walked inside, and people where making out, complaining, and doing their homework. Typical high school ish. I went to my locker, which she had assigned like one down from me. The middle of us was Sky.

That's what I forgot, Sky.

  I'd been so busy with Bill, I forgot about Sky. He walked up and unlocked his locker. "Hey y/n.." He said smiling slightly. I glanced at Naomi who kept looking at Sky.

Fuck no.

  She smiled giving me the face that showed she thought he was cute. I mean she's pansexual, so don't assume she's a love struck straight girl (that's not wrong but ), this has happened with a few people. First it was a girl, then a trans (ftm), then a neutral, girl, girl, and now guy.

  She spoke with him and flirted a little, hell when did she learn to do that? She's never flirted ever! She just quietly giggles at anything they say and takes photos secretly. She's actually talking to him! She's only ever spoken to me like that. Damn it Sky!

  Well this sucks even more.

  Then Bill comes over. "Hey losers." He says glaring at me. "Hush Bill." Dipper said smiling at me. "So." I said. "There's a dance tonight." I pointed to a flyer. The last dance I went to sucked, remember? What happened with Sky? But I did kiss Dipper..heh.

  I blushed at the thought then turned back to Dipper. "Hey dipper! How about we—" Bill said as I cut him off. "—How about me and you go together Dipper?" I asked him smiling, brushing my h/c hair out of my face.

  "Alright!" Dipper said slightly blushing. Bill raised at eyebrow at me. "Hey Y/n..." Bill said. "Let's talk in private." He smirked at he grabbing my arm and walking to the back hallway, where no one usually is. His grip on my arm was very tight, like very tight.

  I'm sure I'll have a bruise but I'm more scared of what's gonna happen to me then my arm. "What the fuck you bitch?" He snapped at me throwing my arm into the wall. "Bill!" I said about to scream Dipper's name but he covered my mouth.

  "Dipper is mine, got it whore?" He said. "I've worked my ass off to get Dipper to notice me, and you just walk in here and he instantly loves you. Fuck you. He probably thinks your a slut with all these people around you. That girl, Sky, who else you gonna fuck?"

  "I've never slept with anyone Bill." I snapped at him about to punch him in the jaw. "I know, you wouldn't want to have on a paper bag." He snickered at me.

  "You're not even pretty! You're an ugly whore with a terrible personality who he's never gonna like." He said smiling at his declare. Tears formed in my eyes as they pricked my my eyelashes. Bill snickered at his accomplishment.

  "Say anything about our little encounter, and I'll drown you." He smirked. "And I'll make sure no one will save you."

See what happens next in..Foster Girl!