Chapter 45. || Cannot Forgive.

Chapter 45. || Cannot forgive, but must.

Last time...

Anger ran though me. This was all happening in front of my face. Pacifica turned to me. "This is his girlfriend.." She laughed.

The men laughed but most where dragged away by angry girlfriends who forced them to leave.

"And this is a bitch." I said as she pushed me in. I grabbed her ponytail, and dragged her in as well. She feel in and hit the floor. I swam up, taking a gasp for air. The bartender that was helping Mabel ran to me with a towel. She grabbed me out, and tried me with a towel.

"Whatever!" Pacifica said. "I am still single and better than her."

"Your not single." Dipper said as she raised an eyebrow.

"Are you asking me out?" She said.

"No," he pointed to Mabel. "That's your girlfriend you ungrateful bitch." He said hugging me as most of the crowd turned against her and left.

Pacifica got out of the water. "But I can still do this!" She said grabbing Dipper and kissing him.

« Y/n's Perspective. »

My head started to spin when that happened. I couldn't condemn how I felt. Was I angry? Sad? Disturbed? How was I gonna handle this? What was I gonna do? What was Dipper gonna do? Oh god..what about Mabel?

I couldn't handle myself than. I felt utterly dispirited about what was going on.

"Pacifica. . . " I said backing away from her, stumbling as I did so. Tears formed in my eyes, threatening to fall upon my face.

She turned her cheek, her blue eyes darting over me. "What are you gonna do?" She asked still holding onto Dipper, who was to stunned to do anything.

"This." I said taking a deep breath as I walked to her, shoulders back, head held high. I stretched out my arms, and grabbed her shoulders making her face me. Pushing her into the pool, her feet scrapped onto the floor. I looked her dead in the eyes before I pushed her into the 12 feet deep end. I knew she couldn't swim. I didn't care. Although she got out last time, that was due to it being barley deep.

"Think about your girlfriend." I said pushing her in, her blue eyes widened in fear.

My head was pounding as I ran to the women's restroom. Men jumped in after Pacifica, Dipper running to the men's restroom.

I turned on the facet as I looked into the mirror. I started at my soaked h/c hair, it falling out of its bun, sticking with chlorine. My worn out e/c eyes glanced over myself, seeing the smeared black makeup around my eye. My black bikini was soaked in water, and my face looked pale. I splashed water over my face.

Maybe this is all just a horrible dream.

I walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. Pacifica was drying herself off, and seeing me at glance, she rolled her eyes.

I sighed, walking away and back to the entrance and waiting outside. "Where's Dipper.." I mumbled looking at my watch.

"Here I am.." Dipper sighed, holding my shoulder.