Chapter 22

Pacifica smiled at me. "I'm gonna make you a deal," she said motioning for me to tell her my name.

"-Y/n." I said.

"Odd name.." A girl behind her with auburn short hair mumbled. "Shut up number 3." Pacifica snapped. "Anyway, Y/N, how about you join our group and I'll make sure no one ever messes with you." She said. "How about it?" She smiled.

"I..."

"You what?" A girl with curly brown hair behind her asked.

"I accept." I nodded.

I couldn't risk Bill hurting me.

I just couldn't.

"You better get going then." She smiled and nodded as they walked away. "But here's our phone numbers, you have a phone right?"

I gulped but shook my head. "Omg." Pacifica said laughing. "After lunch meet us back here."

Wait, does that mean I'm like number 4?

I mean, she called one of them number 3, so the other one was probably number 2. I'm sad she won't call me by my name, but whatever. Haha, fuck you Bill.

Waking out, I made my way to the Pines family, who was looking over sweaters. Mabel had one with a purple one with a shooting star, with a bunch of other little stars by the way, dangling in her arms, and with the other was holding up one one with Christmas tree which was red. She waved it in Dipper's face, begging him to have it. I laughed a little, and stood next to them.

They turned to me. "Where were you?" Dipper asked, but Mabel cut him off. "Never mind that!"

He shrugged and Mabel handed me one with a mistletoe on it. I looked at it, it had a dark blue background. I shrugged. "I'll take it."

We went up to pay, and I laughed at Stan's gingerbread man sweater. Once we paid, we drove home and I walked to my room. Would I need money? Would I need to dress up?

The time ticked to 11:45, and I shrugged and walked out. "Y/n," dipper asked. "Where are you going?"

"The mall."

"Can I go to?"

"Er...no. Sorry."

He sighed and moved out of my way, opening the door.

The mall ( again )

Pacifica approached me, with a different outfit. Her hair looked the same, more neater than it was. She had on a light purple dress, with a silver belt around it. Her jacket was a darker shade of purple, all of her outfit looking more expensive than everything I own. Her heeled boots where black, and where two inches from reaching her knees.

Number two, had her curly brown hair not pushed back, she let it loose. She had on a salmon/red blouse and skirt, a belt tying it together like Pacifica's. She had on black boots as well, but low cut and still the heel.

Number three just stood there crossing her arms, her red hair pulled to the side. She had a light blue outfit like Number two's.