Chapter 1

[] your pov []

  The head organizer of the orphanage stormed into our rooms. My head turned to her. "Hey," I grinned. "How are you ma'am?" I asked. She looked flustered, as if something was going to happen. I looked at her puzzled. "What is it?" I stood up quickly.

  "I have some upsetting news, " she said next to me, holding my hand. My heart sank, my only friend Naomi was already moving, she was gonna leave this shithole. Without me.

"You're being transferred into foster care in the town of Gravity Falls."

"Oregon?!" I yelled. Oregon was extremely far from New York.

"But why am I leaving?" I asked calmly, falling onto my pillow.

"Way to many kids here. We can't supply of of you. You and 20 other kids are leaving tomorrow, pack your bags l/n." She gave me a side hug.

"I can't go!" I said as she shut the door.

  I ran to Naomi and hugged her. We started to cry a little, and I wimped saying "I don't wanna live with a stranger.." She nodded. "Same. But we have to, I mean lets pack and enjoy our last day together." I nodded as well and we started to pack. I grabbed my clothing and f/c stuffed animal. I liked the color and softness.

We all ate, than went upstairs. Naomi and I stayed up, planing to sneak out in a little while. We jumped out the window and fucked with the yard a little. I drew on the walls, her drawing tiny dicks and shit. That's why she was my best friend. She'd never do anything to hurt me.

We ended up going to bed, sleeping but dreading the morning.

[] edited, short intro to the story.  []