Chapter 1.

“I missed you so much.. And Im gonna miss you again.” Toby got closer and closer with each word.

I bit my lip trying not to say what I wanted to. “I’ll miss you too.” I lied.

“I’ll be back.. You know I will.”

I faked a smile.

“Great.” I muttered. He gave me a look.

He sensed my fake enthusiasm and got even closer. “Do I need to have a talk with your parents? The police? Tell them all I know about you?”

I took his face and pulled it forward kissing him. I knew exactly what to do to keep his mouth shut. It was only about ten in the morning and Toby was standing by his car, full with suitcases. “Goodbye Toby.” I said. “have fun in New York.” I smiled and walked away from his car. Toby left for college at the beginning of the summer, and he had come down this week for a visit before his classes started again. Today he was leaving and I was finally free from him. For now at least. School’s starting in a months and I'm counting on being able to focus on that instead. 

I went back into my house and forced myself up the stairs and laid face down on my bed taking deep breaths. “You okay?” My sister, Skylar, who is twenty two stood in the door way.

“No.” I said very plainly.

“You weren’t home last night..” she said as if I didn’t know. She came and sat on my bed. “Please tell me you slept over at Hanna’s?”

“Where do you think I was?” I said sitting up.

“I was hoping you didn’t sleep over at Toby’s..”

“Well I did.”

“Aria..” Skylar said, a lecture starting in her mind.

“Listen, sky, it’s over. He’s gone, he left, and everything’s okay.”

“I don’t like what he’s doing to you. Holding your secrets over you so you’ll sleep with him.”

“I don’t like it either. But it’s the only way. You know that and I know that.” she shrugged.

“I think you could have told mom or dad about it before it got out of hand.”

“Would you have?” I asked. She was silent. “Exactly.” 

She looked at me for a few more seconds, then got up and left the room.

I sighed and looked up at the celing. “I need to get out of the house...” I mumbled to myself. I grabbed my key and my purse and without telling anyone, I left the house and drove to ‘Fitz Food’, the family run restaurant in Philly.

**Thanks for reading! And yes this same story is on youtube called 'the plus' and yes I am the same writter, but I'm posting it on here too and adding a few things in :)**