Chapter Twenty-Five.

Nova's POV.

I was sitting in Kayden's office because he mind linked me to meet him here. Yet here I am and he is not.

Hello sweetheart where are you? I mind linked Kayden.

Coming my vixen. He responded straight away.

I groaned ever since that night in the cave he has been calling me a vixen.

The door banged open and he strolled in like god.

"So we need to talk." He said sitting opposite me clasping his hands together.

"About what?"

"The packs I've asked to be allies with." I just nodded. "Your old pack called." He clenched his fist together. "They want to be allies."

"They don't know about me? They don't know the Luna is me?" I asked.

"No no, I just wanted to ask if you want to become allies. The Silver Moon Pack has agree well Dylan said yes as soon as he heard your name." He growled.

She's mine. I heard him say. Well Ace said.

There was a knock at the door, "come in." Kayden said.

Nathan, my twin walked in and nodded to Kayden and kissed my cheek. "So Micah called." He started talking about my eldest brother.

I frozen in my seat. "What did he say?" I asked.

"He asked for help, rogues are making frequent visits. Apparently they never cross the boarders but just lerk waiting for something or seeking out something." He turned to me because I knew he was talking about my white wolf.

"Do you want to help them Nova?" Kayden asked.

Do I? Do I want to save my family and my old pack? No matter how hard they abused me mentally and physically I suppose they will always be family.

"Yes." I nodded.

"I'll call them and let them know. Dylan's pack is staying in the pack house down the road. And I suppose Red Fall Pack can stay the near he town centre." Kayden said grabbing the phone.

I got up and began walking out the office and to mine and Kayden's room. I heard footsteps behind me.

Just as I was about to turn the knob Nathan's voice stopped me. "Are you sure Nova?" He asked.

"We all have to face our demons sometimes right?" I gave him a small smile.

"Not like this Nova."

"You know sometimes I miss them." I felt tears begin to well up in my eyes. "Like the times before I was beaten. Like how Micah would protect us all and how mum and dad would always make sure you weren't being to rough with me while playing football or something. I miss that." I felt the hot tears slide down my face.

Nathan wrapped his long arms around my frame and rubbed my back. "I know, i know. I miss that too. I miss it so much." I tucked my head into his neck and wrapped my arms around his waist. "It will be okay Nova. Everything will be okay."