Chapter Twenty-Two.

Trey as Jack Gilinsky^ (bae)

Nova's POV.

I woke up to someone running their finger down my bare back. I turned my head and saw Kayden looking up at me giving me a lazy smile. I looked down and saw I was laying on top of him in the cave. I saw we was naked. I blushed from the memories of last night.

"Hey." I whispered to him.

"Hey my little vixen." Kayden smirked at me. My eyes widen and I hid my face in his chest. "Don't be shy now Nova." He chuckled. I felt his chest vibrate when he did. "Epically when you wen-"

I slapped a head over his mouth and glared at him. "I know what I done thank you very much."

"Oh I know you know." He winked.

"Stop it." I shoved his chest.

He sat up to gripping my waist so I didn't fall. His eyes fogged over meaning he was mink linking someone. Soon his eyes went back to normal.

"Another pack has been attacked." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Two packs over. We need to head back. But we will have a good time tonight I can promise you that." He winked at me making me blush once again.

He stood up and got his boxer including my undergarments. We quickly put them on and got into the water, luckily the water was warm. Kayden grabbed my hand in his big hand and we swam under the bridge thing.

Once we reached the surface on the other side I got out and took Kayden's shirt instead of mine and put it on. I put in the shorts I had on and put the flips flops on.

Kayden pulled on his jeans and looked around for his top. I watched him run around in circles then pouting. "Nova I can't find my-" he saw his shirt on me.

"Sorry I ripped my t-shirt yesterday." I grin sheepishly at him.

"Hmmm or was it me?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I poked my tongue at him and walked towards the house.

"REAL MATURE NOVA!" I heard Kayden shout behind me.

I heard his heavy footsteps running after me, hands covered my eyes and mouth and pulled me against them.

"Shh my little white wolf." I heard a raspy voice. That wasn't Kayden.

I tried to struggle against the grip but it was too strong. I felt the fire from my finger tips and placed them on the hands covering my eyes. The man screamed and let go. I kicked my leg backwards and I turned to see the man falling to the ground.

I used my mind to keep invisible silver cuffs on his hands so he couldn't run. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Master wanted you!" He sneered trying to fight the cuffs.

"Who is your master?" I asked. When he didn't respond I threw a fireball at him making him hiss. "What did you do to my mate?"

The man smirked, "Hit his head with a rock. He went tumbling down." The man cackled.

My anger was rolling off my in waves. I clicked my fingers so the man would follow me.

I walked towards the house and when I got there I screamed Elliot's name. When he came running out the house his face turned into anger glaring at the man next to me.

"Rogue." He spat.

"He tried to kidnap me, Kayden is still out there. Get Trey to take him to the dungeons while we will get Kayden." Elliot mind linked Trey to come with some guards and take the rouge.

Once they came me and Elliot made our way to where I could smell Kayden. I followed it and it lead to a spot where they was a pool of blood.

"Where is he?" I said panicking. "KAYDEN!" I screamed. I kept screaming his name. Me and Elliot tried mind linking him but it was like he was blocking us out. I should be able to feel his pain but I couldn't. I kept screaming his name but he was nowhere.

I was thinking back to the rogue and I used my werewolf speed to get me the dungeon. I saw Elliot right behind me, I slammed open the dungeon doors and the guards lowered their heads muttering 'Luna'. I nodded but carried on walking. I have never been down here because Kayden forbid it and I kind of didn't want to be down here as well. I saw a metal door with bolts securely on the wall. I saw another two guards who lowered their heads and muttered 'Luna'.

"Is Third Trey down there?" I asked. They nodded their heads and looked at Elliot.

"Let her through." Elliot knowing that Kayden probably told everyone that I'm not allowed down there.

I watched the guards unbolt the doors and pull it open with some force. "Thank you." I said and walk in.

When I did I was hit with this nasty smell. It smelt of vomit, blood and a dirty stale stench. I was trying to hold back the gag that was wanting to come out. I saw little cells being lined with Silver bars. I saw another metal door down the end. I saw Trey and a few guards talking to the rouge through the bars. I saw two guards appear behind me and Elliot in front of me.

Whilst I was walking down I heard wolf whistles and nasty things being said.

"Elliot what you doing here?" I heard Trey ask, not noticing me yet.

I stepped out from behind Elliot and waved at Trey whose mouth dropped open. "She is not supposed to be down here, when Kayden finds out man."

I ignored them and turned to the rouge who was smirking up at me. "Find your missing mate?" He spat out the words. Bits of spit were flying everywhere.

"Where is my mate?" I asked angrily.

"Injected with silver, some of my men took him." He shrugged.

That gained the attention of the boys who growled at the information of their missing Alpha.

I growled which shook the whole room. I ripped open the cell and grabbed the rouges neck lifting him of the ground and slamming him against the wall. "WHERE IS MY MATE?!" Miracle growled out knowing she took over.

"Oh the little itty bitty white wolf is out," He cackled but started to cough when Miracle tightened her hold on him.

Miracle began raising the fire to her hands so the hold on the rogue's neck would start to burn. The man started screaming and whimpering pain.

"WHERE IS MY MATE? I WON'T ASK AGAIN!" Miracle roared

"Master has us blindfolded on the other side of town. I s-swear." He started to cough trying to release my hands from his neck.

When I think he has enough I drop him on the floor but make sure he is tied up. I turn away and walk out shutting the gates. I look at him in the eyes, "If I can't find my mate I will make sure you have a slow and painful death." I smirk. He nods at me. "Good little mutt." I spit.

"Sniff Kayden's scent out. I want my mate home." I said leaving the men standing their gaping at me.