Chapter Twenty-Six.

Nova's POV.

The whole pack was waiting outside for the arrival of the The Red Fall Pack and The Silver Moon Pack. I was excited to see Dylan but nervous to see the others.

I was gripping Kayden's hand so tightly I thought I was going to cut of the circulation in his hand. He thumbs was just rubbing over the back of my hand, it was keeping me calm for the time being.

Kayden's parents were here standing all tall and proud.

Where the two packs were close to together they were all coming together. So the Alpha's family first, then beta's, then third. then the Warriors and so on until you got to the lowest ranks.

I looked at Arsyn and saw her confidently standing next to Elliot who had an arm wrapped around her waist. She has grown so much confidence since finding Elliot. I really love her for it.

"Luna Luna." I heard some children calling my name. "Emerald some man took her. Luna." They were all crying.

But some man took my pup. This was fucking war.

"What way?" I asked. "Kayden someone took her." I sobbed into his chest. I could feel his anger radiating off him.

"Find my fucking pup NOW!" He screamed to the pack.

Someone came running out with her clothes and handed them around. Once some of them caught her scent they took off. I had stronger senses then them and faster abilities so I was faster finding the scent.

I zoomed off into the woods following the scent. Trees were becoming blurs and Miracle was itching to be let out. I know Emerald isn't out real pup but mine and Kayden's wolves have come to think she is.

I could smell her scent getting stronger and stronger. I finally came to a cliff which I didn't know was here. I could here water running down it and making it very loud.

I saw some man pushing Emerald closer to the edge.

"Daddy." She was sobbing holding her arm.

I ran and shoved him making him hit the tree with a lot of force. I heard a crack and him dropped to the floor.

"Mummy," Emerald screamed running to me. Her chubby face was swollen and it looked like she was hit. I looked at her arm and saw something sticking out. "He tooker me." She hiccuped. "And slappered me." She hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her trying not to hurt her. "It's okay baby, mummy is here. Let's get you home." I picked her up and began walking home nodding at the Warriors that were picking the man of the floor.

"Are you in pain?" I asked Emerald.

"My arm." She held it out and pouted.

"Okay baby." I ran fast home. Just came into the clearing the same time as me. He was wearing shorts meaning he shifted.

"Daddy." Emerald screamed. His face relaxed and he ran over to us kissing us both on the forehead. But when he saw her injuries he started to growl and started to shake with anger. I knew the outcomes of this wouldn't be good.

And that my old pack started to make an appearance not helping his anger at all.