Chapter Three.

I sat up breathing fast from the nightmare I just had. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4am. Now is the time to run.

I grabbed a bag and shoved clothes in there. I saw the money as looked inside. I quickly counted it. Nathan gave me £5000. That was so much.

I took out £100 and put it in my bag, leaving the rest of it in the envelope. I had the money from my grandparent's will. My parents thought it just disappeared but giving me a lot and I mean over a 100 Million pounds in my bank. Which I could access till I was 18. They knew about the abuse, they hated everyone. After they died, I was so alone.

I spent about 10 minutes deciding or not to write a note.

Dear whoever,

I've had enough. The pain was becoming unbearable. I hope you receive that type off pain once in your life, so you can understand.

Shane and Micah you were supposed to protect me. Protect me from the bad, when in reality you became the bad. I looked up to you and wished I could be strong wolves like you but obviously not.

Damien you was my bestfriend and you beat me. You beat me so hard I lost so many memories from my childhood. The bad over ruled the good. I honestly thought you would change. I hope your mum finds out. I never wanted to tell her because she sees you as the perfect son, but honestly you are anything but that.

Mum and Dad, you were my parents, my idols. But all because I didn't shift I became an embarrassment. Grandma and Grandpa would be so ashamed off you. Don't you worry they knew about you beating me. My brothers beating me. What kind of child deserves that because they are different?

I hope you all rot in hell, except Luna Rose.

Nova Knight.

I signed it and left it on the floor in the middle of the room. I decided on writing Nathan a note.

Nathan, My Twin.

I know you was peer pressured into beating and abusing me. I saw it in your eyes every single time you would do it.

£5000 is too much I only took 100. I will email you some money from Grandma's and Grandpa's will. I promised them I would give some to you.

You are my twin and I love you so much don't you ever forget that.

Can you tell Alpha Dylan from The Silver Moon Pack, that I will miss him please.

I will call him and make sure to tell you I am safe.

I hope you find peace and make sure you treat your mate like a queen. One day I hope to meet her.

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN!!!!!!!!!!!.

Love From

Nova x.

I fold up the piece of paper and put it in the envelope.

I sneak up to his room and place the envelope on the bedside table. I kiss his head and whispered happy birthday before sneaking out.

I open the door and put the back pack on my bag. I look up at the house and sigh. This is it. I take a sharp breathe in but wince from the pain in my ribs.

"Happy birthday me." I whispered. Before running towards my freedom.

I get to the pack boarder line.

"I Nova Knight, cut pack links, with The Red Fall Pack." I say and feel a shiver run down my spine.

I'm free.