Chapter Twenty-Eight.

Nova's POV.

I slowly turned around face Damien, behind him was older brothers, parents and the old Alpha and Luna along with the warriors and pack members.

"That's me, Hello Alpha Damien welcome to our pack. I hope you find your stay pleasant." I said politely.

Pleasant my ass. I heard Kayden say through the mind link.

It's going to be hell. Elliot said back.

I can hear you idiots. I said turning around to glare at them who had smirks plastered on their faces but it disappeared when I turned to face them.

"Some of the members will show you the house you will all be staying in." Kayden spoke up.

Some of our pack members stepped forwards and began leading the way. I saw Luna Rose standing away from all of them. When our eyes met, she smiled so wide.

"Oh Nova dear." I've always loved Luna Rose, she always believed I would shift. "Look at you." She brought into a hug which I gladly returned.

"Hello Luna." I said politely.

"Oh please Rose please Nova you know that." She held me arms length away with her hands on my shoulders. "Look at you so beautiful."

"Rose this is my mate, Kayden." I said noticing Kayden standing very close to us.

Rose looked at him and then hugged him tightly. "Thank you dear for saving Nova."

"It's my pleasure Luna." He said.

"Mummy who is that?" I heard Emerald say.

"Luna Rose from mummy's old pack, go on say hi." I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

"Hiii Lunna." Emerald smiled brightly.

"Hello little dear, what's your name?" Rose asked shaking Emerald hands.

"Emerald." But it sounded like Emma-Ruled.

"Emerald, how beautiful just like you." Rose placed a strand of Emerald's hair behind her shoulder.

"Daddy calls me beautiful too." She blushed. "Luna can I show the garden to you?" Emerald said.

Rose nodded and held her hand out to Emerald who took it and started to pull her along. Emerald loved showing people the garden because she planted half of the flowers with some of the mothers and made sure she watered them everyday.

"Hey guys." Nathan came up to us. "I'm going to see urm the parents if it's okay." He said awkwardly.

"It's fine Nathan honestly." I said truthfully.

"I love you." He kissed my cheek.

I don't know what came over me but I felt so sick, I felt it rising and all of a sudden I vomited all over Kayden's shoes. After I was finished I wiped my mouth and looked up at Kayden and Elliot.

"Oops." I chuckled.

*********

Author's Note.

I know it's been forever since i've update but i've finally done it. I've just had serious writers block and just can't think of anything, so i'm trying to write as much as possible.

Thank you.

Maya.