Chapter Thirty.

I know I haven't updated in such a long time, I have had some serious writers block. But here is a new chapter guys.

***

Nova's POV.

I woke up with the sunlight blaring through the window. I felt the bed dip, I turned my head and saw Kayden with his mouth wide open snoring away.

I was feeling a lot better from this morning. I looked at the clock and saw it was 5pm. Holy shit I've slept the whole entire day.

I walked into the closet and chose something more appropriate to wear. Once I was done, I kissed Kayden's forehead before heading downstairs.

As i walked down the stairs I could hear a few voices in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Elliot and Nathan fighting.

"Admit it dude." Nathan shouted.

"Fine, fine. You are a big dick." Elliot smirked.

"So are not." Nathan pushed Elliot back.

"Boys." I said interrupting them.

Their heads shot up and they smile sheepishly. "Soz boss." Elliot grinned.

"How you feeling sis?" Nathan asked.

"I'm feeling better. Kayden is asleep though." I said making a cup of tea. "What time are we meeting with the other packs?" I asked.

"Whenever Kayden get's up." Elliot said.

"Well I'm up. I could hear your fighting all the way upstairs." Kayden muttered walking in.

He bent down and pecked my lips quickly.

"And me daddy." I heard Emerald shout. I let out a giggle as Kayden got down on his knees and kissed all over her face making her laugh.

"And me Alpha." Elliot pouted. Which in return earned a punch in the arm.

"So are we meeting them now?" I asked.

"Yeah, Elliot go call them to the meeting hall please." Kayden ordered.

"Yes Alpha." Elliot said before blowing a kiss to him. He went to walk of but turned around to face us. "If I don't will I get spanked daddy." He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Elliot do you fancy Kayden?" Arysn said walking in.

Kayden growled playfully. "Elliot you are giving me grey hairs."

"You still look beautiful daddy." Emerald said from the floor she was sitting on.

"Yeah daddy beautiful." Elliot said, but quickly ran off before Kayden could get to him.

I was glad I found them.

Kayden's head shot to me and smiled at me, I knew he heard me.

"What's that smell?" Nathan asked.

Kayden began sniffing the air and froze when he smelt it too. I tried to as well but I couldn't smell anything. Nathan quickly grabbed Emerald from the floor and Kayden pushed us all behind him.

"It's Nova." Nathan said quickly.

"What?" I said.

"It's you." He said again.

Kayden turned around and began sniffing me. "It's true, but why has your scent changed." He asked nobody in particular.

"Mummy is the baby a boy or girl?" She asked looking at my stomach.

"What baby?" I asked.

"The one in your tummy silly. I can hear it's heart." She giggled putting her ear next to my stomach.

Kayden knelt down and done the same, he stood up so fast.

"You're having a baby?" He said.

"I'm having a baby?" I asked.

"Nova is having a baby?" Elliot said out of nowhere.

"Mummy is having a baby." Emerald cheered.

"You got my sister pregnant." Nathan growled.

"My bestfriend is having a baby." Arsyn cheered with Emerald.

"Son you got her pregnant?" I heard Kayden's dad come in.

"I'm going to be a nanny to a baby." His mum cheered.

"GUYS GUYS." I shouted stopping anyone else from talking.

"YOU ARE PREGNANT?!" Dylan screamed coming in.

"Damn it I don't know." I growled.

Sorry guys bit of a cliffhanger.