Chapter Five.

Kayden^

****

Nova's POV.

I have been walking for hours. My feet have blisters everywhere. My clothes are drenched from the rain that has been pouring down for ages. I've lost track of time. I watched the sun come up and the birds whistling. I've watched bunnies chasing each other. My body was becoming sore from the beating last night. Everywhere was hurting. My skin was turning black and bits of blood were washing away in the rain.

I carried on walking for a few more hours. I saw a lake and decided to swim for a bit. I stayed in my clothes and dove straight it. I used to swim all the time with my family. We had a lake behind our garden. It had a hole created by the trees above so that was the only light source. Then when it was dark all you could see was the stars reflecting onto the lake, it was truly beautiful.

I swam for a bit more until my body couldn't take it anymore. I had to drag my body out. I dropped on the grass and soon darkness took over.

*****

When I finally woke up I saw about 4 wolves come through the bushes growl and showing their canines. They shifted and had shorts on. I saw two and they had the body and the wolf size of Beta and third, the other two must be warriors.

"Rogue" The Beta growled. "What are you doing on our land?" He asked.

I looked up from the ground where I was laying, my body was exhausted. I couldn't move.

I tried to speak but nothing came out, I tried again but still nothing.

I saw the third's facial expression soften. "Can you not talk?" He asked. I nodded. "Can you shift?" I shook my head. "Are you hurt?" I nodded at him.

They all took in my state and frowned. "Who did that?" The Beta asked.

Hello I can't exactly answer you I said in my head.

"Rogue?" I shook my head.

"Hunters?" I shook my head again. They carried on until.

"A pack?" I nodded and tried to point myself but it just flopped to the ground.

"Your pack?" I nodded and began growing tired again.

They all frowned at the Beta was shaking with anger. He tried to come closer to me but I leave out a whimper. "I'm sorry but I need to check your injuries okay?" I decided I could trust him, I nodded slowly.

He walked over and turned me on my back. I let out a groan. "Sorry" He gave me sad smile.

"How long have you been walking for?" He asked.

"4am" I whispered so quickly I don't think he heard. I began coughing but all this talking I've done recently is hurting my throat. I began coughing out blood and looked at my hand.

"Elliot, Kayden is on his way here with the pack doctor" The third said looking at the beta.

I tried to point to my wrist asking what the time is. "The time" I nodded. "Nearly 6pm. You've been walking for nearly 14 or 15 hours." I just gave a sad smile to him.

Kayden's POV.

Kayden Rogue West Border I heard my Beta's voice in my head. I let him deal with it, if it got out of hand I will head down.

I carried on with the paper work and finances. I hate having other people do my work, I prefer to see what goes on within my pack.

I wished I had my mate with me. I've waited since I was 18 to find her. When I hit 20 I gave up, now I am 23 I have given up. I saved myself for my mate. Yes I still believe she is out there, she isn't dead otherwise I would off felt her die. I want to be like my parents madly in love.