Chapter Fourteen.

Aspen's POV.

I was reading a book with Emerald curled into my side watching Disney Channel. Kayden was training in the field with the rest of the pack.

I really want to go back to school, I need to finish school and get my grades so then I can get into a good University to get my teachers degree.

Hopefully Kayden will let me. Actually I will just demand not like he is going to choose my future for me.

I heard soft snoring. I looked down at Emerald and saw her sleeping while sucking her thumb. I giggled but put my book on the table and lifted her up. I carried her to her room and placed her gently in her bed.

I made my way to mine and Kayden's room and got in the bed feeling very tired. I grabbed the pillow that Kayden sleeps on and put it under my head. I inhaled his scent and smiled to myself.

Soon I fell asleep and entered the world of dreams.

***

I felt someone shake me and a warm hand press to my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw Kayden looking down at me. I looked at him and he smelled like his shampoo so he must of just had shower from the water droplets from his hair. He wasn't wearing a top only shorts.

I curled into his side and put a hand on his chest. "You okay Nova?" He asked softly.

"Yeah I'm good." I looked up at his through my eyelashes.

"Why were you sleeping it's like 3pm." He frowned.

"I was just tired Kay." I brought a leg up and draped it over him. He grabbed my thigh and brought it up higher. One of his hands were drawing lazy circles on my back. "I was thinking, that I could go back to school." I said.

He was just looking at me like he was in deep thought. "No way." He shook his head.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because there will be hormonal boys there. They will be appealed by you and thinking about doing stuff only I should be doing to you." He spat out.

I frowned, I need something that would let him let me go to school. "Mark me." I said.

His eyes widen and his mouth formed an O shape making me giggle at his face. But him making would show how much I love him, my loyalty to him and that I was his.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

"Mark me, I trust you Kayden. I love you so much even though we haven't known each other for that long. But I love you and I want this." I said with confidence. Wow damn where did that come from?

He still looked like a lost sheep. His eyes clouded over to a dark green, meaning his wolf was nearly in control.

He hasn't said I love you so I rolled over to the other side and frowned. Did he not love me back? Did he not want me? Was I not good enough for him?

I was suddenly rolled over onto my back and Kayden hovering over me, he was holding most of his weight on his arms.

He grinned, like a full blown grin. Dimples and teeth were showing.

"I love you too, so damn much. I love you. But are you sure about me marking you?" He said.

"Do you not want to?" I replied back to him.

"Trust me I want to. My wolf wants to. But do you want to?" I just nodded and kissed his cheek.

With that he began kissing around my face completely avoiding my lips were I wanted him to kiss. "Kayden please." I pouted.

"Please what?" He smirked.

"Kiss me." He chuckled at me but kissed me on my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck to bring him closer to me. He licked my bottom lips but I didn't know what to do, so I opened my mouth slowly and his tongue invading my mouth and swirled around with mine.

I rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and cupped his face with the other hand. I was running out of air so I pulled back and turned my head so he began trailing kisses down my cheek to my jaw. He was rubbing his stubble on my cheek and pecked my lips quickly before returning to my jaw. I was panting hard, taking in quick breathes. Kayden kissed down my neck and bit it slightly causing me to gasp. It sent a cold shiver down my back, but a pleasurable one. He licked over it and bit it again.

He trailed down to the hollow bit of my throat and kissed there making me let out a moan. He chuckled, his hands were on my hips under the shirt I was wearing rubbing them. He let his tongue run from my throat to my collar bone. He was nipping along it.

He pulled back and looked at me through his black eyes filled with lust, love and happiness. "You sure you want this Nova?"

"Y-yes." My voice came out huskily.

He grinned and returned to my neck. He reached a spot and I released a loud moan. I knew this was the spot I would wear his mark. I felt his canines extend. He pressed one more kiss before sinking his teeth into my flesh.

I screamed in pain but soon turned into a loud moan, he bit in a bit deeper making me moan louder than before. He retracted his teeth and I felt his wet tongue over the bite wound licking up the blood.

Kay rolled onto to his side and turned his head to face me, he gave me a lazy grin and grabbed my hand under the covers.

"So can I go school?" I asked him out of breath.

He chuckled and turned to me with a serious expression on his face.

"No."